BY MARIO BADESCU #58 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...3 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
  • "This mask is nice because it is a 10 minute mask instead of 20 plus it really helps with acne scars. Also, it smells really good. Most of the Mario Badescu line does. It is also not irritating to my sensitive skin." in 50 reviews
Chelsea E.
It is my first time buying this mask and I like it s lot so far. It hasn’t been long enough to see if it has help with scars or skin tone but I did look glowy after taking it off and it smells amazing. Worked well on my dry sensitive skin.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
This is the first time I have used this mask. It is very affordable and effective. I dab it on red problematic areas and it helps reduce the irritation. It comes in a "bowl" like container that you can control how much of the mask you want to get out which I really like. I will continue to use this product and will purchase again when I run out. I have had it for a while now and have yet to run out.
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
I absolutely adore this mask. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Has also definitely help with my poor size. It smells really good. Compare to other Mac masks it is very easy to apply and take off
Natalia R.
Burlington, VT
This has an “okay” smell, but I actually noticed my dark spots being minimized! It was a great consistency that wasn’t too dry or wet, and dried so well that my skin felt so tight. I would definitely recommend!
Lamisa B.
Queens
I can’t go on forever forever about how amazing this product is. If you haven’t tried this before you should absolutely try it because it makes my skin gooey, radiant and hydrated. You can use it both morning or night and it works great
Alexis B.
Bergenfield , NJ
I have dark areas around my mouth and I use this mask three times a week on that area! I have noticed significant improvement! It smells great and it is reasonably priced! I would reconnect to a friendb
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
This mask it amazing it helps lighten and bring your skin back
To life. Anything that Mario comes out with is amazing I always use his rose spray and
That's what got me into his masks and they are all so great! Def recommend
Shannon R.
Rochester, MI
I have only used it a couple of times. Im not sure how great of results i saw. Skin did feel nice afterward.  I purchased this at Ulta, i do love its cruelty free status and affordable price point.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
Love this mask! It really helps with my uneven skin tone. I leave it on for about a half an hour and use it a few times a week. I have noticed a great improvement in my skin from using this mask.
Ingrid R.
I love Mario Badescu products but there are definitely some items that didn’t make the cut - this mask is one of them. While the feel of the mask is nice (thick and luxurious) and the smell was fresh (and not overpowering), the results just weren’t there. I was diligent about using this mask and never saw lightening of acne marks or anything. My skin really just looked the same. But don’t think I hate Mario because I swear by some if the other MB products!!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Vanessa T.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that stay on your skin foreverrr.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??