BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Marielys G.
I love this. Ive been using it for about 2 months and my hyperpigmentAtion has gone down. I leave it on for about an hour honestly. It takes time but it doesnt clog your pores and it leaves your skin looking healthy and bright afterwards.
Lauren L.
I bought this on a whim one day when I was putting in an online purchase at ulta. My cheek Area has some acne scarring, so I figured it was worth a try. I love this product! I use it once a week (sometimes I skip a week or so just to give my skin a break). I can actually notice a difference after I wash it off, my skin looks brighter and more even. Highly recommend!
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
As I am writing this I have this product on my face. It's an amazing mask it just one of those products that you have to have in your bathroom for whenever you want a nice mask to help brighten and whiten your face. I really like this mask and I recommend this product to everyone.
Alexis G.
I was very skeptical at first because my friend said it dried her face out so much. But she had dry skin to begin with. I decided to try it to lighten up my acne scars and holy moly this works! I saw results in about a week and now my scars are so much lighter!!
Christine J.
Norco, CA
I've been using this for a few months and sadly haven't notice much of a difference in my skin. The packaging is okay but the mask has dried out a bit. The consistency is pretty thick and the smell is pleasant. I will say that it did leave my skin feeling very smooth. I just really didn't see much of a brightening effect so I will not be purchasing again.
Ariana B.
Pensacola, FL
Definitely worth the price! When I tell you I wish there was a place I go to purchase this near me. The whitening mask does exactly what it says it will do, it is not an overnight miracle worker but with constant use you will start to see your skin become brighter and clearer. It worked amazingly on my dark marks and tone down the redness in my face
Alyse N.
This mask is a treatment for dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and/or old acne scars.  I got this mask at Ulta and use it only on where I have old scars and dark spots.  This doesn't aggravate my skin.  It's not a miracle product, by which I mean it won't make them disappear overnight.  This is a continuous use kind of product.  Still really like this mask.  It does fade them over time.
Lauren M.
Midlothian
Good mask for brightening and tightening. It does help with my acne, though that's not an advertised benefit. Maybe because of the Vitamin C? I'm not sure but i slap some of this on while I'm getting ready for work, rinses easily and leaves skin prepped for makeup!
Jaynisha P.
I liked this mask however I'm not sure it did much whitening for my skin/acne scars. I only bought it the one time and I did finish it but it didn't seem to make any difference. It wasn't too expensive at Ulta so I thought I would give it a shot but I definitely did not repurchase.
Raine M.
Indianapolis, IN
Expensive buy for very little satisfaction. I saw great reviews about Mario Badescu products, and was excited to try them. I didn't even finish using the product I passed it along to a friend. Definitely was a disappointment, and I wouldn't buy again or recommend to anyone else. I'm sure other products are great but this one just didn't cut it for me.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?