BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
I bought this mask with high hopes. After the 4 times of using it I haven't really seen a difference in my dark spots. I'm not sure if this will be more effective with continued use or if it just doesn't work for me. I bought this with a kit that included other Mario Badescu products and I wouldn't buy this by itself.
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! It makes my skin feel taut and clarified. There isn't really a smell, it's a bit chalky smelling but I don't mind. It's a little messy which is the only downside! Gentle on my skin.
Christena A.
Fullerton, CA
I looove this!! It smells so nice and the consistency is amazing. I use it about twice a week nd i really have been noticing a difference and its not that expensive!! I highly recommend it!!
Addie L.
This mask is a definite five stars because number one it smells great number two it dries very nicely on your skin and is easy to apply it was very gentle and gave face a fresh soft feeling! I‚Äôd buy this again for sureūüíē
Hailey H.
Towson
This mask is amazing. Does not leave your face feeling super dry and rough. Originally purchased to fade acne scars which it did very well. The packaging is great. Has been dropped many times and still together!
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this mask. And it's so so affordable this mask it everything. When I'm done using it my face really is brighter than it was before. It defiantly did meet my expectations. I would recommend this mask 100%
Caitlin H.
Richwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Mario badescu for my skin care and received a sample of this mask. I feel in love with it the first time I used and felt like I could see a difference in my skin! Would recommend!
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
First impressions only review:

Presentation/packaging- Very simple as all is from this brand which is what keeps it affordable. The mask is stark white like white out.

Smell/scent- Surprisingly a little fruity.

Feel/texture- Super thick and creamy. 80% creamy with a very little 20% watery type feel.

Time of use- 1 time

Effectiveness- No way of knowing yet- if I can update reviews, I'll be sure to leave an update as I will continue to use at least 2 more times.

Price- Amazing price as is everything from this brand.

Final thoughts- When this dried it cracked all over which is fine I guess but when I washed it off it wouldn't come off! When it gets wet it turns into a... paste. It's very strange. I even used soap and it's still on my face as I write this, I finally gave up and just finished my face routine, applying my toner, essence, serum, ampoule and lotion. It is slightly itchy so I'm kind of disappointed. I am not sure what to do as it didn't prepare me for this on the packaging. I used a thin layer as instructed. I will be using a few more times to see if there is any benefit and if not, I'll be looking forward to returning it.

Female/30/CA/VIB Rouge
Katie S.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask left my face feeling like there was a coat of wax on it. It was very hard to get off. There is a lot of product in the jar, which is a plus. Lasts a very long time.
Amanda Tzeo ūüĆł.
Troutdale
I saw a little bit of a difference but nothing big. I did make skin feel nice and tight after. The packaging is nice, however I wish it came with an applicator. I personally would not buy it again.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?