BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Emilie N.
Lawrence
I haven't noticed any change after using this product consistently. I had night expectations and it just didn't live up to them. I will not repurchase - simply didn't do it for me. It does make my skin feel a bit softer though..
Lauren B.
Ramsey, NJ
I really like this mask when my face is red, have acne, acne scars. It calms down my acne and just refreshes my face. I am not sure how much it really helps with acne scars but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Julianna W.
Amazing for acne scars!!! I have tons of red spots left over from acne and this is a dream. Fades them so much and leaves the rest of the my skin more overall toned and even. Will definitely rebuy despite the high price!
Emily G.
Definitely fades scars (whitens). Gave this three stars because it's definitely only temporary and when you wash it off the effect is gone. Also leaves a strange film on your face. Probably
would look strange on some skin tones because it literally leaves a white film on the face.
Priscilla P.
I love this! I finished my whole container. It definitely helped my acne scarring. It's not 100% better, but the results were good after one jar. My acne scars used to look so dark purple and bruised, now they're lighter
Clarissa
I love this product so much, it smells sooooo good just like roses and a little goes a LONG way. I bought this from ultra for about $22 and I've had it for so long because it lasts so long. The only thing I wish it had was a more fast acting formula.
Mikayla B.
Rutherfordton, NC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. who doesn't want a mask that brightens up their face. This product is so easy to use and really does brighten the skin. I love this product and is super affordable. Highly recommend ! you can purchase at ulta for like $20!!!
I bought this mask with high hopes. After the 4 times of using it I haven't really seen a difference in my dark spots. I'm not sure if this will be more effective with continued use or if it just doesn't work for me. I bought this with a kit that included other Mario Badescu products and I wouldn't buy this by itself.
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
I love this mask! It makes my skin feel taut and clarified. There isn't really a smell, it's a bit chalky smelling but I don't mind. It's a little messy which is the only downside! Gentle on my skin.
Christena A.
Fullerton, CA
I looove this!! It smells so nice and the consistency is amazing. I use it about twice a week nd i really have been noticing a difference and its not that expensive!! I highly recommend it!!
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?