BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
This is hands down one of my favorite masks. I have acne scars and discoloration around my cheek and jaw line area. I've tried many products to try to fade them and brighten up my face. This product has made a huge difference in the appearance of my skin! You can really see it working after one use. It also really calms and soothes my skin. The application is easy and it's not too messy when washing it off. I highly recommend!
Kyra W.
Churchville, PA
I do like this product for fading my hyper pigmentation. As someone who has very fair skin- marks on my face turn a deep reddish purple and stay for around 6 months anytime I get a breakout. Since using this mask I have notice the color beginning to fade over time. One thing I dislike about this product is the smell- I think it has a weird chemically smell and it does burn when I apply it (I have every sensitive skin). It also leaves a weird oily residue on my face. But for acne scars- it is not bad! But not my favorite product
MiMi B.
I bought this at ULTA for under 20 so I thought I would give it a try. I wasn't hoping for lighter skin but even skin or to fade dark spots. It's very thick in texture and no heavy or rank scent. Make sure you tighten the cap or it will start to dry out. I didn't notice a huge difference but it could be that I didn't use their products together or that it may take a few tubs. I wouldn't not repurchase but I don't think my results were typical because I didn't use more than once a week and failed to take photos to chart progress
Sophia A.
I've have been using this mask for almost two months and overall have to say I do like this mask.
I love how instantly soft and supple it makes my skin feel.
Because this uses natural ingredients, progress on scar fading is slow and gradual. I would say it took me a good month of using (3x a week) to see a noticeable effect.
I think this is great for people with slight scars but if you have severe acne i dunno how effective this would be
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I am 23 and don't think I really need a whitening mask as I have little discoloration, but I am willing to try anything once. This product is great for brightening the skin! I feel like it sloughs off the top layer of skin, revealing brighter skin from beneath. That being said, a good moisturizer is cruical afterwards, otherwise the skin feels tight and dry. I love all of Mario's products.
Micah F.
Wagoner, OK
THIS STUFF IS MY FAVORITE! My skin gets dry and dull, with some uneven skin tone issues and redness. This product has completely transformed my face! Definitely affordable, I swear by this entire brand! I will buy again, I have bought again, and will continue to do so! I shop at ulta for this product and always end up leaving with more of this brand than just the one item I came for! 😉 If you are wanting something to brighten up your skin, and give you a good base to start glowing, get this!
Carissa K.
Smock, PA
The whitening mask has a great smell (reminds me of yogurt) and feels very cooling and refreshing on the skin. I was recommended this mask by an associate on the Mario Badescu website as a treatment for dark marks and acne scars. For as long as I've used it, I am satisfied by its work in fading the scars, though they have not disappeared completely.
Aveda R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this so much! When I first opened it, I didn't think that there was a lot but you're not supposed to use that much on your face and I definitely think that owning this will go a long way. I have already started to notice a difference in my acne scars and that's really everything that I wanted out of the product, as it also has made an improvement with oncoming acne. And do not worry, it will not take away the tan-ness of your skin, only even out your skin tone.
Tatiana M.
I love this mask! I have a few dark spots from previous acne breakouts. Also after I had my baby and had this really dark skin on my upper lip which made it look like I had a mustache when I didn't 🙄 But this mask completely got rid of it! It's also lightened up my dark spots. I actually have to buy a new jar because the one I have is almost empty 😭
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I kinda have mixed feelings about this product, first off the beewax that this formulation has is a killer for me. Whenever i wash it off it leaves this oily and greasy feeling to it that is off putting. If i dont wash it off with a cleanser i get bad breakouts. But on on the other hand i do slowly see an improvement in the reduction of acne scarring. I use this product every other day.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?