BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
THIS MASK LITERALLY SAVED MY SKIN! Guys- I'm telling you, this mask will wipe away any scars or dark spots you may have. I have very damaged skin from previous acne, but this mask is like a magic eraser. If you struggle with uneven skin, def give this mask a try!
Stanita S.
Haven't seen dramatic results but it hasn't caused any breakouts. Scent is fresh and very thick. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly! It seems to be very gentle and the price was decent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dark spots like myself!
Lena T.
I love this product! I use it 2 times a week and I've seriously seen a huge difference with my dark spots! Be careful when using it tho because if u use it too much it can seriously dry out your skin so I would say only use it twice a week to be safe :)
Katherine C.
AMAZING, I love the way this makes my skin feel whenever I use this product, I will say that it did calm some of the redness that I have on my face. The only thing I did not like about this product was that it was kind of hard to wash off, however, it's not that bad. I will purchase again.
Savannah G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I found that this mask helps eliminate redness post breakout. This didn't really do anything for me to eliminate the breakout, but it did even out my skin texture. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight. Highly recommend if you have redness.
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
This is an amazing mask! I have acne/oily/combo skin and this helps with the appearance of acne scars and just really makes my skin glow and calm it down :) I bought this at Ulta for about $24 and it was so worth it! I use this at least twice a week!
Monika T.
Norwalk , CA
This product does the job and it does help brighten the face and lighten scars. However, I did not like this product due to the texture. It left my face feeling very waxy when rinsing it off. I would not buy this product again due to the texture.
Susie D.
I bought this mask on a Black Friday deal and I'm fairly pleased with it. While the results aren't very dramatic, I do think my skin is brighter and another when I use it. It's a good value and I've enjoyed it, but would probably opt for trying something new before buying again.
Kelsey T.
Glasgow , KY
I got a smaller size of this from ulta just to try out because i used their refreshing rose spray and really liked it. I did like this mask but it was a bit harsh on my skin. If you don’t have sensitive skin i would give it a try because after several uses i did see a difference
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
This mask is great for evening out your skin and rejuvenating it. It’s recommended to use this mask every couple of days, not nightly. Mario always comes through with the skincare, and this is no exception! Love the smell of this too
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?