BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Allison C.
Naples, FL
Feels like it deeply cleansed my skin. It’s super light weight and helpful on my dry sensitive skin. It helps to brighten my face as well make it appear much more awake.
Mickey H.
This mask helped lighten scars and red acne marks, smells great like licorice and helps lighten and brighten skin. I would use this again to help even skin tone.
Alexyss J.
This product seriously changed my skin!! For the better! It just is so amazing. It is refreshing and doesn’t leave your skin all tight. I definitely recommend it
Julia T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this product because I was trying to find something to help with my acne scarring and discoloration. After reading and hearing so many good reviews on this product I decided to buy it. I got it from Ulta for 18$, and Ive been using it 2-3 times a week for a few weeks and so far I love it! I can definitely tell it has been helping with my discoloration and acne scarring. The product goes on so nicely and dries, it has a very slight lovely smell to it. I usually leave it on for like 20-25 minutes and then wash it off with luke warm water. My skin instantly feels so smooth and hydrated after taking it off. I usually go through a bunch of different face masks because I cant find ones I definitely want to stick with and continually use but this product is definitely going to stick around!
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
I really like all of Mario's products, tbh. This one isn't my favorite, but I don't hate it. I think I just like seeing immediate results and can sometimes be rather impatient. Lol. This mask doesn't have a strong fragrance, which I love. The only thing is that it takes a bit more work to get out my eyebrows and completely off my face. I've used it a few times and feel that it did indeed make my skin feel smooth. I'd have to give it another try and use it for at least a week straight to see if it does lighten blemishes. But it does seem to aid in an all-over glow.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
This is hands down one of my favorite masks. I have acne scars and discoloration around my cheek and jaw line area. I've tried many products to try to fade them and brighten up my face. This product has made a huge difference in the appearance of my skin! You can really see it working after one use. It also really calms and soothes my skin. The application is easy and it's not too messy when washing it off. I highly recommend!
Kyra W.
Churchville, PA
I do like this product for fading my hyper pigmentation. As someone who has very fair skin- marks on my face turn a deep reddish purple and stay for around 6 months anytime I get a breakout. Since using this mask I have notice the color beginning to fade over time. One thing I dislike about this product is the smell- I think it has a weird chemically smell and it does burn when I apply it (I have every sensitive skin). It also leaves a weird oily residue on my face. But for acne scars- it is not bad! But not my favorite product
MiMi B.
I bought this at ULTA for under 20 so I thought I would give it a try. I wasn't hoping for lighter skin but even skin or to fade dark spots. It's very thick in texture and no heavy or rank scent. Make sure you tighten the cap or it will start to dry out. I didn't notice a huge difference but it could be that I didn't use their products together or that it may take a few tubs. I wouldn't not repurchase but I don't think my results were typical because I didn't use more than once a week and failed to take photos to chart progress
Sophia A.
I've have been using this mask for almost two months and overall have to say I do like this mask.
I love how instantly soft and supple it makes my skin feel.
Because this uses natural ingredients, progress on scar fading is slow and gradual. I would say it took me a good month of using (3x a week) to see a noticeable effect.
I think this is great for people with slight scars but if you have severe acne i dunno how effective this would be
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I am 23 and don't think I really need a whitening mask as I have little discoloration, but I am willing to try anything once. This product is great for brightening the skin! I feel like it sloughs off the top layer of skin, revealing brighter skin from beneath. That being said, a good moisturizer is cruical afterwards, otherwise the skin feels tight and dry. I love all of Mario's products.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?