BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Alisha O.
I have recently tried out this face mask. I purchased it from Ulta and I chose this one because it said that it was good for dry skin, which I have. I do like it, however I do not LOVE it so I would probably not purchase it again but I do enjoy using it as part of my night time routine to add a little bit of moisture to my face!
kenedi p.
dallas
I have some acne scars and i was looking for a mask to help clear them up! I read some reviews and thought this might work to help me clear them up! However, this irritated my skin and broke me out very bad after the first couple of uses! I have combination skin, and It was just way too drying for my skin. I returned it immediately.
Renee P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands! My only issue was I left the cap off and the product completely dried up. Thankfully I didn't have too much left and that was my carelessness.
blanca r.
Martinez, CA
I have a bad habit of picking at my pimples, and what is bad from that is my skin scars VERY easily. One point in my life my cheeks were completely covered in dark spots from acne scarring, making me feel very insecure, I picked up this mask and started noticing a difference and a few spots lightening within a few weeks.
Sarah F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask I use it 1-2 x a week and it stays on for about 10-15 minutes and when you rinse it off it gives your skin a really nice glow and also feels moisturized. I usually rinse it twice because sometimes it feels like it is still on my face if i only rinse it once but other than that I loveeee it
Jordan S.
This mask is so amazing! I really can see a difference in the tone of my face after I use this product! A bonus is that it smells amazing. The only weird thing about this mask is the film it leaves on your face after you wash it off. If that doesn’t bother you then it is a great mask to give a try.
Molly C.
Franklin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mario Badescu's Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz and Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask - 2 oz are tattoo of my favorite masks to use. while they both target different problem areas i feel as though they really do help both to lighten my redness and plump up my skin where needed.
Grace P.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! I purchased this online at Nordstrom. It smells so fresh and clean. I originally got it because of acne scarring on my cheeks and I immediately noticed a difference in the redness. The packaging is so light and easy to take on a trip. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Allison K.
Wynne, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is GOLD! I've only been using it for 2 weeks (1-2 a week) and I can already tell a huge improvement in my skin. Acne scars that I've struggled with for years have reduced/disappeared, revealing healthy, glowing skin! Definitely recommend for acne scar/dark spot sufferers
Kim M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mask. I have many acne scars because my skin is very sensitive and any cut or zit leaves a scar (my fingers even have scars from paper cuts) and have tried so many acne scar and dark spot removing products over the years. Until now the only thing that made a difference was using the Yes To Grapefruit line daily and even that made very minor improvements. I've used this mask about 6 times (avg about 1-2X per week) and my scars are at least 1/3 gone! I was a bit weary of this mask because it contains silicones but it hasn't bothered me. It smells like grapes but not the artificial candy smell. I quite like the scent even though I typically hate scented products. The jar says to use for 5-10 mins but I usually just leave it on for 20. Removing can be a little tricky because it clings in some places but I use a soft, wet washcloth or dampen the mask and then swipe away. It leave my face red for a little while after so I like to do it at night or early in the morning. It can be a bit drying so I would recommend a gentle moisturizer after. If you have stubborn acne scars you want gone or any other hyperpigmentation I highly recommend this mask and some kind of enzyme product as well!

EDIT: I am changing my review from 5 stars to 4. The mask still works really well for scar lightening, but I have found an issue with the formula. It contains wax, which stays on your face long after you rinse the mask off. A waxy film is left on my skin that will not wash away with a typical cleanser, I have to use an oil based cleanser and a microfiber cloth and it still isn't removed 100%. I'm afraid that the film prevents my serums and other skincare products from getting absorbed into my skin. Makeup also doesn't layer very nicely afterwards because of the barrier that this creates. It would definitely be better to use at night
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Monique B.
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Shayla S.
Boston
Does this bleach darker skin tones or further discolor skin?