BY MARIO BADESCU #81 in Face Masks

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
Jocelyn H.
Haledon, NJ
I have been using this Mario Badescu whitening mask for years and it is truly a great brightening mask! I have combination skin that tends to be a little more oily in the summer and dehydrated in the winter and I can use this mask year around without any sensitivities to my skin. The mask dries fairly quickly so you can't leave it on for more than 10 minutes. When you take it off the skin feels very soft, supple, and bright. It's a great mask for anyone looking to brighten their skin tone and it also gently purifies as well. It should be a staple in every ones mask collection.
Kristian C.
Decatur
I read a number of reviews on Ulta for the Whitening Mask and wanted to try it out for my dull and discolored skin. It has a pleasant smell that didn't linger or bother me at all, and has a smooth-almost buttery-consistency. I used the mask for about two months and saw minimal results. I applied the mask with a brush and felt that my skin was smother and felt moisturized. My acne scars faded a little bit but I found better results with other products where the discoloration faded quicker and more noticeably.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Faith L.
I love this stuff! I find after a couple of uses that this works great! I don’t put this stuff everywhere but I just put it on the places where I have discoloration. I most certainly would buy it again but since I only put it on the discolored parts on my face this product can last forever for me! I leave it on longer than the recommended time and find it works even better! Mario Badescu has done it again!Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 oz
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great mask for correcting those dark spots. A little goes a very long way with this stuff so it will last you a while. This stuff is a little pricey and reminds me a little of kiehl's. I think I am going to try some more of their products.
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
I loved this Whitening Mask by Mario Badescu. I have very acne prone skin in which is oily and quite a bit of texture.  I received this mask as a sample at an Ulta and decided to try it out. After using this mask one time, I could tell that the texture and overall appearance of my skin had improved. It also left my skin feeling very soft and not dry. A small amount goes a very long way too, which is nice.
Gunjan S.
Milwaukee, WI
On my first tub of this one, use it twice a week and i am impressed !
To be honest, my reason was not skin lightening but certainly for brightening given those pesty acne marks 👹👹👹
Its amazing, the how soft and supple this leaves my skin. The directions say 5 minutes but i like to leave it for approx 15mins ( yes call me lazy )—
shella e.
Anchorage
I didn’t really have anything to see after I used this mask. I tried it first at my friend’s house since she was using all Mario Badescu skincare. I didn’t really like other products from this brand other than the face mist. However, I could say that this mask did made my face feel tight. The only downside is that it felt tight to the point my face felt very dry. Not really something I would buy again.
Ambrosia R.
Edmond, OK
I love the whole line of skincare! It’s affordable yet it actually works! I bought an anti-aging starter kit and the mask came in it. I’m not much of a mask kinda person but i did notice it made my skin softer. I would give it 5 stars but it’s kinda messy. Once it sits on your face it drys an flakes off everywhere. I would probably suggest doing it while you’re in the bath!
Stephanie S.
I just purchased this mask from ulta when they were having one of their 21 days of beauty so I did get it half off. It works with all skin types, but for reference I do have dry skin. It helps to even out colors and a bunch of other benefits. All you have to do is apply a very thin layer, so the container will last you forever. I would recommend using it 2-3 times per week for fast results.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?