Alexandria C.
Mission, TX
This mask smells amazing and gets the job done right. You only need to dot on the spots you have hyper-pigmentation or discolouration and it will lighten those spots and scars up. It works pretty fast and it lasts a long time. Even if it dries out, I would just wet my fingers a bit and rub it around on the dried out mask, and it would go back to the original consistency on my finger and I was still able to use it. I barely purchased another jar this year. The first one I bought was my sophomore year in high school...I am now a sophomore in college. It lasts and it works!!