BY MARIO BADESCU

• Does this product help get rid of acne marks? The red ones that s...2 Answers
  • Have you tried Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 o... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
First tIme using it. I bought it in a brightening regiment kit for $30 at ULTA. I wanted to try it but not pay a crazy amount of money. It’s a .05oz container and it has enough in there for me! I enjoyed the mask for 5minutes and then washed my face with warm water. My face looked brighter, it sure if it was in my head. I look forward to using his 2X per week. Oh and be sure to use a moisturizer after the mask. ️ ❤️
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great mask for correcting those dark spots. A little goes a very long way with this stuff so it will last you a while. This stuff is a little pricey and reminds me a little of kiehl's. I think I am going to try some more of their products.
Gunjan S.
Milwaukee, WI
On my first tub of this one, use it twice a week and i am impressed !
To be honest, my reason was not skin lightening but certainly for brightening given those pesty acne marks 👹👹👹
Its amazing, the how soft and supple this leaves my skin. The directions say 5 minutes but i like to leave it for approx 15mins ( yes call me lazy )—
shella e.
Anchorage
I didn’t really have anything to see after I used this mask. I tried it first at my friend’s house since she was using all Mario Badescu skincare. I didn’t really like other products from this brand other than the face mist. However, I could say that this mask did made my face feel tight. The only downside is that it felt tight to the point my face felt very dry. Not really something I would buy again.
Lani S.
This stuff is kind of my life saver. I took horrible care of my skin when I was in middle school, therefore have tons of acne scars on my chin. Slowly but surely this mask has started to erase those deep purple marks and I could not be happier. I think it will still take a while before they are gone completely but this mask has helped immensely!
Kelsey Z.
Sodus, MI
I love this product, but didn’t see amazing results right away. I definitely took a while to see my skin starting to brighten up. It is worth the wait though. I mainly focused on putting the mask under my eyes to brighten my dark circles and I am so much happier with them! I would recommend and tell anyone who tries it to just keep at it!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Little🍷 J.
Plantation, FL
Mario makes the best products! And this is at the top of the list. I recommend Mario to everyone I know and especially strangers I see next to me questioning the product but I wasn’t fuller satisfied with this product because I just didn’t see a change in my skin as. The other products from his line do
Aliza A.
Sterling, VA
This was not very effective in terms of getting rid of my hyper pigmentation. It barely lightened anything for me and that’s why I had bought it originally. I bought this from Ulta during a sale I think but still went and returned it. The brand is good but this product was not effective for my skin.
Victoria C.
Hamburg, NY
I got this mask to help clear up some hyper pigmentation I had and while I feel it made slight difference, it wasn’t super effective. It worked well in making my skin moisturized but that’s not what the mask markets. It smells lovely and gives your skin great moisture but it’s so difficult to wash off which is a bit of a draw back to me as well
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
I’m unsure about this mask. It does feel nice and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I just don’t see much of a difference after using it. Granted this may be the type of product you need to use regularly. But when I use a face mask I expect to see immediate results and this does not do that.
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?