BY MARIO BADESCU

• Is this actually good for acne scars? Would you advice using it e...2 Answers
  • I have a few acne scars and was wondering if this would help fade...2 Answers
Vid R.
Plainsboro, NJ
Okay so Mario Badescu’s skin care products never fail to impress me, but this product is literally my go to out of his whole line. So if you’re me, you have issues with dark spots because of acne scarring and you kind of hate being tan because well you are (Indian) already tan. This whitening mask really brightens up your scarring so that it blends easier with your skin tone making the spots less recognizeable. Also, it brightens up your face and really makes you glow. What else could you want in a whitening/brightening product? After leaving the mask on for fifteen to twenty minutes you can see a quite noticeable different between before and after.
Anastasia B.
Jacksonville, AL
A great mask for oily skin that has acne scarring, unevenly pigmented skin, and freckled skin. I personally have pale skin with purple acne scars and if I use this once or twice a week for just 5 minutes, I do not need to use concealer or full coverage foundation to make my skin even. The smell is slightly fruity to me and pleasant. I use this also as a spot treatment on discolored places but its important to use a very thin layer. My only complaint is that I wish the effects lasted longer.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
YESSSSSS! This mask is pretty awesome! I've only used about half of the container now, and I've had it for about 6 months. I use it as directed, and I've noticed somewhat of a difference after using it, but nothing major. I still think it's good, and would tell someone good things about it if they wanted to try it out. I just don't think it's 'the best' option available for trying to lighten hyper pigmentation.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Mario Badescu. He is my new found favorite skin care line and this mask is one of my favorites. This mask helps keep my skin so bright. I love his anti aging and brightening line so when I used this the first time I fell on love. It is very gentle on the skin yet gets the job done. It is easily applied and it rinses off so well. I highly recommend anything from Mario Badescu.
Andrea P.
Carrollton, TX
Amazing product for fading dark spots! I started using it 12/20/16 to fade the dark spots and I was very skeptical bc nothing I've used has really worked. This worked within 2 weeks spots are fading and shrinking to the point some are completely gone in just 2 weeks! I love this product and believe my spots will be completely gone when I finish the jar.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME mask for those with oily skin/acne scarring! I have super oily skin and this face mask helps wash away deep impurities, excess oil, and leaves my skin feeling so SMOOTH AND FRESH. After using this mask, my skin is super glowy and a lot of the little face bumps are gone! I can't recommend this mask enough!
Erika J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One word: obsessed. I am a HUGE reader of product reviews. I never spend money on any beauty product without reading reviews. This product has raving reviews all around, is soothing to the skin, smells great and WORKS. My skin was brighter noticeably by the next day. I switch between this mask and the drying mask. Love both.
Gabi P.
Woodbridge, VA
I am in absolute love with this mask. I heard great things from Youtube videos and decided to give it a try, so glad I did. I used to have light to mild acne that left very dark acne spots and after using it twice a week, I noticed a complete difference after the first week. This will forever be my staple item in my routine.
Catie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing! I use this the day before I have a big event because it makes my skin look radiant and even. This doesn't make me break out and it helps with my acne a little bit. My skin adores this product it's fabulous and totally worth the money it tightens your face but not to where it hurts.
Nicholas R.
I am obsessed with this whitening mask! It is super affordable, and lasts a long time. It smells amazing, and I can feel it working. This is my first time using it, but I would definitely use it again! By far exceeded my expectations. You only use it 2-3 times a week and I get so excited to use it!
Monique B.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Melanie C.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone really enjoy this??
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone actually seen results of this lightening acne scarring?