BY MARIO BADESCU #83 in Face Masks

Breanna C.
Honest To God Miracle Product
I have been using this on and off for about two years. I recently had one breakout near my nose after my monthly visitor. I used 100% tea tree oil on it aggressively for two days and it took the breakout away. But it left a horrible scar. I said let me pull this out and see what results I can get. I had no idea it would give me total results in one day. I used it yesterday twice, once for ten minutes then again after I washed my face the second time for the day for 20 minutes. I washed my face today as I do everyday and after I did I put this mask on for ten minutes as suggested on the label. I was washing it off and literally I man LITERALLY the dark spot was falling off. The dark spot was crumbling into the wash cloth. This mask took that dark spot left behind from my break out totally off. I was in tears. I work hard to keep my skin clear and use very pricey skin care. I couldn't believe this one product did what it did for me. I can't say your results in this situation would be the same but if this product can do that for me then I know it can for anyone else. I want to say when I get a bad breakout I use 100% tea tree oil do not dilute it use 100%. I put it all over the area and put my mask on that I use of my skincare and sleep in it. And while that took the bump away in two days it did not take the dark spot/scar away. This mask right here did that for me in two days. I highly suggest this product. It's honestly a miracle.
Iris O.
Kissimmee, FL
I gave this a 5 Star because it works but not in one day it take its time. I you use this every 3 day in a week constantly you will see results of your scars fading it won’t fade them completely but I still felt satisfied. I will always go to my monthly facials and the lady will always say wow your scars are clearing up. She wouldn’t have to put the chemical peel on my face anymore. It smells good you leave it on for ten minutes. I have recommended this mask to my friends and they also see a difference. Like I said it’s not an exaggerating difference but it’s something that you will be happy and looking forward to use..
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I really love this. I use it just to brighten up my face because I've got a really dull, uneven complexion. I think you can see some results after the first use, but you definitely see a difference after continuous use. I will continue to buy this and other Mario Badescu products because everything I've tried has been amazing. I originally tried this in a sample bag that I got for free. I went to their website and input info about my skin and problems and they created a daily regimen for me and sent sample sizes of the products I'd need. They also included a guide to using the products properly so I could see results and I definitely did. I ended up buying a bunch of products after that because I fell in love. It's more expensive than drug store stuff but it's also way more effective. I've tried so many products over the years and these are by far my favorite ones.
Kim M.
I got this mask to help fade acne scars and dark spots. I have dry, dehydrated, sensitive, acne prone skin. I have used this mask quite a few times and it really is effective with regular use (2x/wk). The mask smells like grapes, a mix of real and artificial. It it quite a weird texture that is almost like a powder that doesn't dissolve fully in the water of the formula. I usually apply, leave for 15-20 mins, and wash off. My one gripe with this is that it contains wax and even after you wash it off it still feels like there is a layer of wax on top of your skin, which always worried me because I don't want this mask for acne scars to cause more acne. After about 6-8 uses I have switched over to using this as a spot treatment because I don't need the full face benefits anymore. I also wish that this didn't have parabens or silicones but I don't use that often so it isn't a huge concern for me. Overall, if you are looking for products to fade acne scars I highly recommend this mask and a vitamin c serum (Drunk Elephant is my fave).
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
I really like this mask because it did help with some discoloration that I had on my cheeks from healed acne. I would sometimes leave it on for 45 minutes and I would use it two times a week. It has a nice smell and the consistency is thick. One thing I didn't like about this mask is that it dries out quickly in the jar. Mine lasted about 2 months, but I had to throw it out because it dried up.
Kourtney T.
I️ noticed my skin was a little brighter with this but that’s about it. So to be fair I️t did what I️t said I️t was supposed to do but I️t didn’t do much else . I️ wish I would’ve seen more WOW results but I️t could have been worse. I️ still use I️t every few days because I feel like I️t is helping over time . It’s just not as effective as some masks that they also make! But over all, great product !
Olivia L.
This was it's a pretty pricey product but, there are a lot more expensive skin care items. However it did not help a noticeable amount with my skin. It did help get rid of some acne. It still did not help out tremendously. I most likely would have had the same effect with my usual skin care routine. I've heard it helps get rid of dark spots so, it might help for dark spots more than acne.
Karla M.
I have very light skin and decided to try out this product to see if it would help with old acne scars and I did not see much of a difference. I used the product for about two months and it only slightly make the scars lighter in color, but not a huge difference. It also cause irritation after a few times of usage, and made my skin itchy throughout the day. It is more affordable though than other skin care products and can last you quite some time.
Purchased this at Ulta, it was in a pack of four. I usually mixed in match with products, so for this one I only put on my scarring (cheeks). It did lighten the scars but didn’t remove them. Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - 2 ozMario Badescu Flower & Tonic Mask, 2 ozMario Badescu Super Collagen Mask - 2 ozMario Badescu Cucumber Tonic Mask
Alicia P.
Doraville, GA
This mask is quite effective at whitening because it brightens the outer surface cells.  it doesn't have bleach or any bleaching properties. It's rather a more brightening mask and I recommend it for anyone who has severe acne scars. It would however need to be used at least two to three times a week in order to be effective however is very affordable.