Mario Badescu Travel Size Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 uploaded by Stacy S.Mario Badescu Travel Size Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 uploaded by Romance G.Mario Badescu Travel Size Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 uploaded by Romance G.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Travel Size Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 - Like the Oil-Free Moisturizer, this lotion has the same benefits for oily and problem skin with added daily sun protection to keep scarring and discoloration to a minimum.(1.0 oz.) - Travel Size Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Abby C.
I like that its oil free and that it does not break me out. My only complaint is when I use this (especially before bed) I will wake up and my skin just feels more oily and a little greasy. It has worked so well with healing my acne that I have messed with and dry patches though!
Stacy S.
I received this moisturizer in the Mario Badescu acne starter kit.  It's a great moisturizer and I love how it's oil free as well. I'm glad there is some SPF in it. Are use this in the morning after I cleanse my face and before I put makeup on. I use a different moisturizer for night time. I don't really have anything else to say about this. I also don't have anything negative to comment about this.
Jensine J.
Oceanside
Great moisturizer. It feels a little more creamer than I would like but it works fine under makeup. Love the brand and love that it's got spf but I feel like the spf kind of overcomes the fact that it is a moisturizer.
Romance G.
El Centro, CA
I have some really annoying problems with my skin. i has really dry areas mixed with really oily areas and it creates a scaly nightmare everyday.
I basically have to figure out each day whether or not to put on moisturizer or sunscreen based on how oily my skin is.
This moisturizer is so good for me because it's oil free and sinks into my skin almost completely.
It's the best I've had so far. The scent is light, the sunscreen is just perfect for my current sun exposure, and it doesn't overly grease up my face.
It's really pricey for the small amount that I have but until I find something better, this is gold.
Even after 5 full hours of wear, my skin still doesn't grease up. It even wears well under minimal makeup, as seen in my selfie.
Christine S.
portland
Best and most affordable moisturizer for the ingredients this company uses! I love this stuff it's a staple in my every day routine and it's so gentle and I'd definitely buy again and recommend!
Kate L.
The best moisturizer I have ever used. Super light and not greasy at all. Balances my skin perfectly.
Jade D.
Deeping St James, Lincolnshire
This moisturiser is obviously great for oily skin as it doesn't add any oil to your face, but still gets rid of any dry patches you may have. It's my favourite to use on holiday in the evening when i don't want to add anymore heavy oily products to my face after a day of using sun creams
Megan G.
Palmdale, CA
Is this moisturizer heavy? Or would it make my skin look shiny? For I already tend to have oily skin?