2 colors available

BY MARIO BADESCU

The Regimen Kit Combination/Oily - Unveil a brighter, cleaner complexion with The Regimen Kit for Combination/Oily skin by Mario Badescu. A $40 value! The Regimen Kit Combination/Oily Includes: Enzyme Cleansing Gel (2.0 oz.) Cucumber Cleansing Lotion (2.0 oz.) Aloe Moisturizer SPF 15 (1.0 oz.) Flower & Tonic Mask (0.5 oz.) Seaweed Night Cream (0.1 oz.) - The Regimen Kit Combination/Oily see more...

Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Literally within 24 hours I have seen a difference in my skin. My skin has been SO dry lately, but ever since I started using this my skin has never felt softer. I have tried so many expensive products, including stuff from Lush, but I saw this at Ulta for $30 and thought that wasn't terrible for how many products you get. The stuff doesn't smell awful and it doesn't linger which is really nice (for me.) I highly recommend if you're looking for something to rejuvenate your skin
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I saw this kit on Dr. Oz about 5 years ago ... I wanted to try it so bad... ran str8 up to Ulta and got it the same day .. now I have oily skin .. and I have had acne since the age of 14 and still have it as an adult .. it seems to manage ok ... once kit was gone I didn't buy again .. just another kid to help masque the acne not really treat my acne .. probably would help someone that has occasionally breakouts .. not full on acne problems ..
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
I live Marion Badescu. I haven't tried this exact kit but I have tried many others. The drying potion really does work. Be careful it will dry that spot and the skin around it out. Put it precisely where you want it. I love the toners they even your skin out so beautifully. They are for a great price for a even greater product. Def. worth the $.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Love this brand, love this set. I got it around the holidays last year. It has everything you could need for a skincare routine. Everything is really gentle on the skin. Even though this is recommended for combination/oily, I am combination/dry and this worked really nice on my face.
Leanna H.
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA
I purchased this a week ago and my skin has never felt better! I have very oily skin and this helps my face clear up and control the oil! All you need is this routine in the morning and at night guys! I would without a doubt buy this again! Can't live without it!
Macie C.
Macie C.
Dover, DE
This brand continues to disappoint me. I get so excited to try the new things they come with but, i don't feel like they do anything for my skin. i feel as though my skin does not improve at all after using these products.
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love all the products in this kit. I have sensitive skin and I feel like this is very calming while toning down my oil and redness. The packaging is simple which I love. I have no complaints about it.
Alysa K.
Alysa K.
Katy, TX
I'm going to keep this simple. TRY IT!! I had a quick chat with their live help on their site before trying and they are so amazing at helping you pick what's needed! Changed.My.Skin!!
Noor H.
Noor H.
Do not recommend this kit for anyone with sensitive skin, I've tried this and my skin is very sensitive and it didn't help at all
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Pawtucket, RI
Those are amazing products, they are great to take care of your face, and great price
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Little River, SC
This Kit is doing a good job for oily skin?
Carla J.
Carla J.
Is this a good starter kit?
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Has anyone tried the combo/dry version of this kit? How did you like it?