Mario Badescu The Moisture Magnet SPF 15 uploaded by Taylor C.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Makeup artist must-have. Creamy, antioxidant-enriched formula. Nourishes, softens, and smooths skin.

Ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 5%, Aqua (Water, Eau), Butylene Glycol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil,Saccharide Isomerate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Glyceryl Isostearate,Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol Acetate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glycerin, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

After cleansing and toning, apply daily all over face before sun exposure, avoiding the eye area. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection and after perspiring or swimming. May be used under makeup or alone. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Received this in a sample set from Mario Badescu. This is a really thick (thicker than  philosophy hope in a jar ) pale pink cream. You don't need much of it, and it left my skin soft (REALLY soft as it absorbed, but it did take time to sink in). But it also left my skin kind of tacky feeling. I might be interested in this—the price is reasonable, and it seems a good moisturizer for non-makeup days (it's really too heavy to wear makeup over; that heaviness is my biggest complaint as I don't like to feel anything on my face, and you can definitely feel this cream), but I'm going to try a sample of their oil-free moisturizer and see if that's a better fit for me.
Blair R.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin which not only hurts but it makes my foundation look flakey in places. About 8 weeks ago I started a new skin care routine using all Mario products and my skin is so much better. I don’t crack around the outside of my nose anymore, my face isn’t as red because it’s not begging for moisture, and looks brighter. In the mornings I use about a dime size amount all over my face after cleansing and toning. At night after I wash away all of my makeup and the day I put this on a little heavier and just let it soak in. It smells light and fresh too. Mario Badescu The Moisture Magnet SPF 15
Taylor O.
Semmes, AL
I used this product for close to 10 years every day twice a day if not more. I have very dry skin so this did the trick for me and it's spf which I always look for. It definitely works since my face is still shades whiter than my neck bc of always using spf. The only thing I don't like is it would make my eyes burn.... and my eyes are dry as it is so I like being able to apply my lotion to my whole face. I don't use this product anymore but I still would recommend it any day for dry skin.
Ashley O.
Monroe, WI
Drys pimples very fast.. easy application and has a decent smell not very strong.  Very gentle on the skin. Never shake the bottle.. get a qtip and put the pink lotion on your pimple and let it dry over night and usually gets rid of the inflammation
Wafaa N.
Ottawa
Love this drying lotion u apply it on a pimple over night and by the morning time it's already mostly gone. Don't not shake the bottle! U need to put your qtip right to the bottom and get the pink stuff out and apply into clean skin. Love it!
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
This is a great summer moisturizer. It’s not too heavy, doesn’t have an odor and is pretty inexpensive. I don’t always like an SPF, so I don’t use it as my only daytime moisturizer, but it’s very good.
Tiffany H.
Lagrange, GA
This is an awesome light weight day cream that includes SPF 15 which is also a plus, you always want to make sure you're protecting your skin even if you have makeup on.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mario Badescu is my man! I have combination to dry skin. My makeup was leaving my face splotchy throughout the day because of my dry spots. I decided to try this moisturizer and am so glad I did! I put this moisturizer on first thing in the morning and let it dry completely before putting on my makeup primer. It also has 15spf which I love because it allows my face to get a little sun yet still provides some protection. I was a little surprised that it is only 2 fl oz but I have had it for about 3 months and I still have quite a bit left! Also, it's paraben free which is great!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I gave it 2 stars because technically it gets the job done in that it does moisturize my dry skin even in the dead of winter. It also has spf protection which i suppose should be a good thing but i feel like its exactly what ruined this product. its way too greasy and seems to sit on top of my skin. it makes me so shiny that im forced to wear makeup when i use this even on days i dont really feel like using foundation and the whole 9. i definitely wont be buying this when i run out of my sampler but rather i will be getting the herbal hydrating serum.
Emily W.
Princeton, NJ
So nourishing and amazing! It smells like sunscreen, which could be either a turnoff or a turnon for some people. It does exactly what it claims and thoroughly moisturizes my dry skin. I am a first time user of this product and will definitely repurchase. My only issue with it is that it comes in a pretty small bottle, and as such is a pretty pricey product.