BY MARIO BADESCU #80 in Face Masks

Super Collagen Mask - Firm and tone mature and sensitive skin with this collagen and clay based mask designed to tighten, nourish, and purify skin. Soothing oatmeal helps to reduce redness and irritation on sensitive skin.(2.0 oz.) - Super Collagen Mask see more...

• I am looking for a product with collagen in it as I feel that my ...2 Answers
  • I have some pretty gnarly forehead wrinkles for being only 23. Wo...1 Answers
  • where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask - 2 oz
  • "I love all Mario products. They are great! On the site it specifically tells you what type of skin this works for. I have combination skin, mid 20s so I am starting to use anti aging skin care. This mask FEELS great, you can definitely tell it's working. And it is safe for my acne prone, sensitive skin. " in 34 reviews
Brittany B.
I was sceptical at first that this mask could help tighten and reduce wrinkles while making my face look more healthy. Well i was wrong, this mask helped diminish my little laugh lines and the wrinkles between my brows when making certain faces, it wasn't a one mask difference but over the course of about 2 weeks, using this about twice a week you could easily notice. It also helped with my complexion amd made my skin soft on my cheeks, the only complaint is that if you already had dry patches take care of those first by moisturizing because this mask can make them worse and you will flake in those areas but not uncomfortably or to the point where you're sore. It just looks unappealing. Other than that i wouls repurchase and continue using.
Fashion T.
aseI will never use a different skin care line again. I bought the glycolic foaming cleanser, the cucumber cleansing lotion (Its like an astringent but way more gentle), their whitening mask, their cucumber cleansing mask, and their vitamin c serum as well as their aloe moisturizer. In one week of using this new routine, my face has improved in ways I never thought it could. The glycolic foaming cleanser is gentle, yet very effective at washing away the excess oils, dirt, and makeup while leaving my skin soft and plump. Full of moisture, no drying. On Monday mornings, its just the glycolic cleanser and the aloe lotion (SPF 15 I I believe?) But on Monday nights, after using the cleanser and the cucumber toner, I use the whitening mask. It helps lighten the acne scars on my face and even out my skin tone. Then after washing it off, the aloe lotion is perfect for moisturizing. A little goes a long way. At first your face will seem a little greasy, but give it a moment and it absorbs into the skin. Tuesday mornings, same as Monday mornings, but at night, its the cleanser, toner, and the vitamin c serum. No aloe lotion needed. Wednesday mornings, the same, but for the evening, I use the cleanser, toner, cucumber mask, and aloe lotion. Just amazing. Thursday mornings, the same as the other mornings, but in the evening its a repeat of Monday's evening routine. Friday, same in morning, repeat of Tuesday's routine. Saturday morning, same morning routine, repeat of Wednesday's evening routine. However, on Sunday, the morning routine will be the same as the evening routine. I saw dramatic positive changes in my face and will soon add photos of before and after. WORTH EVERY PENNY
Kate M.
Upper Arrlington, OH
I will always be a fan of Mario Badescu! The super collagen mask is AMAZING! Since I work at Anthropologie we often get samples of Mario Badescu. I have not been disappointed by any of their products. The collagen mask is great at making my skin feel renewed and revitalized. I have done a lot of research on collagen, and also take a supplement to help with the other benefits of health and skin care benefits. If you are equally obsessed with collagen I suggest giving this mask a try. Even if you're an average person with no beauty goals, I think this mask is a great way to ensure your skin is taken care of!
Katie T.
This product is truly amazing! I am only 24 years old, but I was looking for a product that would firm, plump and make my skin appear smoother. This product completely delivers! I’ve used this product twice a week for over two months. The scent is rather calming and reminiscent of a spa treatment. Every time I use it I can’t stop touching my face! It leaves my sensitive skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. I’ve also noticed this mask helps with the appearance of pores around my nose. I recommend the Super Collagen Mask to everyone I know!
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
This mask initially feels pretty drying on the skin, but leaves your face super smooth once rinsed off. It is a clay based mask I believe,
So it does apply very creamy then quickly dries down to an crackly dry / tight mask on your face. It’s a bit tough to rinse off so I like to use some warm water and work it into a paste on my face rubbing in circular motions then rinsing off a little at a time. I’ve used it about 3-4 times in the last 2 months and overall I’m pretty pleased with how it treats breakouts and dry skin.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Such a great product! I noticed a difference after the first use. My fine lines appeared less noticeable but the first thing I noticed was that my pores VANISHED. I have larger pores around my nose but could not see them after washing this mask off. I purchased this at Ulta and have used it a few times in the past 2 weeks. It's affordable and the scent is not overbearing. I would not recommend this for people with very dry skin as it can be very drying. I have dry skin but have been moisturizing so it hasn't affected me.
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
I have used this product about four times now. The first time I used it, it kind of irritated my skin, but this hasn’t been an issue the last few times I’ve used it. I didn’t notice much of a difference the first couple uses, but recently I’ve noticed a reduction in pore size and my skin feels pretty soft. This product also smells fantastic. I have to moisturize right after use, otherwise my skin gets super dry. I would use this again, but I’m undecided on repurchasing it. The price is pretty good, so I may do so once I try out a few other masks on my list.
Alejandro S.
Huron, CA
My skin is so darn sensitive and so often prone to breakouts that I approach new skin products carefully. That being said, I have had an absolutely wonderful experience with all of the Mario Badescu products I have begun to use - especially this mask! I use the mask 1-2 times per week and it leaves my skin instantly smoother, more balanced, and glowing. My pores are so much tighter and I have gone from having regular breakouts to, now, having virtually no breakouts at all. I use this mask in conjunction with a mild cleanser, Mario Badescu's Glycolic Toner, Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream, and a topical medication for rosacea. This combination has given me the best skin of my life to date! I whole-heartedly recommend this product.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
I think this is an amazing collagen mask! It’s super thick and creamy after drying and instantly feels like it’s doing its job. My husband and I love using it together on our at-home spa nights. It’s super easy to use and super easy to remove once you’re done. My skin feels tighter and plumper after using it. It’s like instant results. And the price is great!
Rachael A.
This is another one of the brands that I am obsessed with! The first thing I tried was the Mist and I fell in love from the very moment I used it and then I use the acne medication and I make sure I'm stocked up on that so I'll never run out and the facial mask just blow me away they are amazing and they truly stand up to a lot of other high-end brands
Maria C.
I am looking for a product with collagen in it as I feel that my skin doesn't have the same elasticity as it used to. Does this product help tighten your skin with continued use or is it just a temporary effect after use? Thanks :)
Graciela G.
Does this product really work?
Katie R.
Dartmouth , NS
I have some pretty gnarly forehead wrinkles for being only 23. Would this mask help with those?
Domonique P.
where can I purchase this?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I've tried the collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 and I love it. Is it alike?