BY MARIO BADESCU

Super Collagen Mask - Firm and tone mature and sensitive skin with this collagen and clay based mask designed to tighten, nourish, and purify skin. Soothing oatmeal helps to reduce redness and irritation on sensitive skin.(2.0 oz.) - Super Collagen Mask see more...

• I am looking for a product with collagen in it as I feel that my sk...2 Answers
  • I have some pretty gnarly forehead wrinkles for being only 23. Woul...1 Answers
  • where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
Dev E.
Dev E.
Malvern, PA
This is the most amazing face mask I have found thus far. It is a great value for what it costs and it lasts a while. I use this product twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so soft! I would recommend this product to everyone! Also a suggestion is to buy it at Nordstrom because when you get a certain amount they send you a cosmetic bag with other Mario Badescu products to try!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask so so much because it keeps my skin looking so bright, plump, and youthful looking! Our skin needs collagen to stay young and fresh looking so this mask was my go to! I also love that they included a little bit of charcoal into this so I feel clean after use of this mask ! It's my favorite to use when I have time before doing my makeup it makes it look more flawless
Auriana S.
Auriana S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I use this mask about 2 times a week to tighten and tone my face, I started using anti ageing products young (I'm 22) but I find it still gives me a lot of really great benefits including reducing the size of my pores in problem areas I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a collagen mask with hypoallergenic qualities if you have sensitive skin.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Austin, TX
I absolutely adore Mario Badescu products in general. I started using the Rose Water face spray a few months ago and then transitioned to using the Super Collagen mask just recently--it does wonders for my skin. I use it about once a week and I can see instant brightening effects as well as firming of my skin--particularly in my cheeks.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
This is a good daily use mask if you want to keep your skin fresh and hydrated. I use this after my facial cleanser, and then I follow up with a moisturizing toner + moisturizer and its the perfect summer night time combo. My skin gets pretty dry in the summer from laying out in the sun/tanning so this helps restore those natural oils!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
Not great for oily/combo skin unfortunately! I love Mario Badescu products, especially masks, but sadly this mask left, my at times oily, t-zone with a greasy residue. It definitely plumped up my normal/dry spots, but this will have to be one of my multimasking products from now on, and not an allover mask.
April C.
April C.
Graham, TX
This mask not only smells good but it makes your skin very smooth and it makes it look hydrated the only complaint if any that I would have is that it is somewhat hard to apply The price is a steal because you do not need much for each use and it definitely does the job I would highly recommend
Alison A.
Alison A.
Media, PA
I've been using this mask for about a year now and I really like it. I use it when I feel like my face needs a little boost. I think it helps with acne and firming up the overall appearance of my skin. Sometimes I spot treat acne with it too and leave overnight.
Maliza K.
Maliza K.
Greenbelt, MD
While this mask felt ok and applied well, I really can't say I saw or felt any difference in my skin after using it. Since I've only used it a few times, I'm thinking prolonged use might offer some results but until then..:.nothing.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Springtown, TX
I love love love love this stuff! I use it about an hour before I go out and it makes my skin so crazy smooth, and also calms down any redness I may have. I got this as a sample at ULTA and now I'm going to have to buy more!!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a product with collagen in it as I feel that my skin doesn't have the same elasticity as it used to. Does this product help tighten your skin with continued use or is it just a temporary effect after use? Thanks :)
Graciela G.
Graciela G.
Does this product really work?
Katie R.
Katie R.
Hare Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
I have some pretty gnarly forehead wrinkles for being only 23. Would this mask help with those?
Domonique P.
Domonique P.
where can I purchase this?
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I've tried the collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 and I love it. Is it alike?