BY MARIO BADESCU

Super Collagen Mask - Firm and tone mature and sensitive skin with this collagen and clay based mask designed to tighten, nourish, and purify skin. Soothing oatmeal helps to reduce redness and irritation on sensitive skin.(2.0 oz.) - Super Collagen Mask see more...

• I am looking for a product with collagen in it as I feel that my ...2 Answers
  • I have some pretty gnarly forehead wrinkles for being only 23. Wo...1 Answers
  • where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my second time trying out this product. I received a 0.5 ounce sample of this with an ulta purchase. The smell of the product isn't bad but it's nothing that I'm crazy about. Seems like it dried quickly compared to other masks (10-15 minutes). The mask feels heavy on my face like a typical clay mask. Im really not a fan of how it cracks and starts to flake off when it's starting to dry. Never had this happen with other masks. After washing off this mask- OMG!! My skin feels so amazing and smooth! I cannot believe how well this cleared out the pores on my nose. I cannot see one single black head on my nose and my pores look so much smaller. I definitely am glad I got to try this out and I will be repurchasing this once I run out. I think I'm going to mainly use this on my nose and then if I have any break out areas. Definitely recommend using a moisturizer after this because it definitely dries out your skin.
Ryanne G.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in a kit it's apart of Mario Badescu's Radient Skin Trio kit (available at Anthropology) it's priced at $41 which is a great price for full priced products 🙌🏾. It's been a week and I already love how my skin looks and feels. This product is tough, but gentle on skin and it smells great! I'll def will be rebuying when I'm almost out. Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask - 2 oz
Michela P.
Acton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
New favorite mask!!! The consistency is perfectly light yet provides plenty of coverage. It's good on my sensitive skin. I have been able to use it 2 times this week with no problems. I see a decrease in redness, drying of pimples, balanced oils in my forehead and a slight decrease in my little forehead wrinkles. After 2 uses all of those effects feel pretty miraculous. I'm pumped to continue using this mask. Mario Badescu has an incredible skincare line.
Maria B.
Norwood, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this mask! I’ve only used it once and it already left my pores looking tighter and cleaner! It goes on a light green color and has a clay like texture and then it hardens a little bit making it feel slightly tight. I have very oily skin and will say I definitely felt a tad bit dry after. I then used the collagen moisturizer which restored moisture nicely. Will definitely keep this mask as part of my weekly regimen.
lindsey s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn’t expecting instant results from this mask but I should have known better— if it’s from Mario B, it’s sure to wow you. My skin was a little dull, red, and tired, but after this mask my face was tightened and glowing. It is not too harsh and it feels pretty fun when it dries and tightens up. If you’re looking for a regular mask for making your skin glow, this is the one!
Ella O.
San Jose
Smells great and my skin felt smooth and nice afterwards but honestly did not notice much of a difference in my skin after some time. I would say it's a very moderate mask, almost s clay mask. It dries and tightens and hardens on the face but doesn't dry out the skin like most clays masks. Again, skin felt good but didn't look any different.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite face mask of alllllll time!!! I absolutely love the smell, texture and consistency of this mask. It dries just as it should, and your face feels amazing and tight and renewed after use. I haven't noticed a huge lasting effect on my skin, but I have hopes of noticing some after further use. I highly recommend using this mask!!
Kristine G.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love this stuff! Used it a few times because it was a gift and let me tell you my skin is so much softer and brighter than what it used to be. As a college student I’m always worrying about stress and how it is affecting my skin and all of the products from this brand are promising and will give your skin some life!
Callie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m obsessed with this mask. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, and without proper treatment and use of harsh cleansers to rid my acne, it’s hard to find a gentle hydrating mask. I would definitely substitute this for any of the hydrating GLAMGLOW products, which are nearly twice the price.
Devynne D.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ love this mask because it feels so cooling and refreshing every time I️ use it! The packaging is great also, because it never leaks with a strong lid. However, it can leave my skin feeling a little bit chalky after washing it off which I️ don’t love but overall a good product!
Maria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a product with collagen in it as I feel that my skin doesn't have the same elasticity as it used to. Does this product help tighten your skin with continued use or is it just a temporary effect after use? Thanks :)
Domonique P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
where can I purchase this?
Katie R.
Hare Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
I have some pretty gnarly forehead wrinkles for being only 23. Would this mask help with those?
Graciela G.
Does this product really work?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I've tried the collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 and I love it. Is it alike?