BY MARIO BADESCU

Super Collagen Mask - Firm and tone mature and sensitive skin with this collagen and clay based mask designed to tighten, nourish, and purify skin. Soothing oatmeal helps to reduce redness and irritation on sensitive skin.(2.0 oz.) - Super Collagen Mask

• How do you guys like this and when do you start seeing re...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a product with collagen in it as I feel ...3 Answers
  • I have some pretty gnarly forehead wrinkles for being onl...1 Answers
Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask
  • "I love all Mario products. They are great! On the site it specifically tells you what type of skin this works for. I have combination skin, mid 20s so I am starting to use anti aging skin care. This mask FEELS great, you can definitely tell it's working. And it is safe for my acne prone, sensitive skin. " in 34 reviews
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Best mask ever for noticeably tighter skin! I got a sample of this mask and loved it right away. I purchased it for myself from Ulta and was a little disappointed in how small the bar was. I didn’t need to be!! A little goes a long way and I’ve had mine for about 6 months now with only have the jar gone. You can use this mask on your whole face but sometimes if I want a little pick me up in the undereye area I’ll throw some on for a quick boost! It’s great for crows feet!! I would highly recommend this collagen mask if you’re looking to tighten your skin.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
This mask initially feels pretty drying on the skin, but leaves your face super smooth once rinsed off. It is a clay based mask I believe,
So it does apply very creamy then quickly dries down to an crackly dry / tight mask on your face. It’s a bit tough to rinse off so I like to use some warm water and work it into a paste on my face rubbing in circular motions then rinsing off a little at a time. I’ve used it about 3-4 times in the last 2 months and overall I’m pretty pleased with how it treats breakouts and dry skin.
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
Such a great product! I noticed a difference after the first use. My fine lines appeared less noticeable but the first thing I noticed was that my pores VANISHED. I have larger pores around my nose but could not see them after washing this mask off. I purchased this at Ulta and have used it a few times in the past 2 weeks. It's affordable and the scent is not overbearing. I would not recommend this for people with very dry skin as it can be very drying. I have dry skin but have been moisturizing so it hasn't affected me.
Brittany B.
I was sceptical at first that this mask could help tighten and reduce wrinkles while making my face look more healthy. Well i was wrong, this mask helped diminish my little laugh lines and the wrinkles between my brows when making certain faces, it wasn't a one mask difference but over the course of about 2 weeks, using this about twice a week you could easily notice. It also helped with my complexion amd made my skin soft on my cheeks, the only complaint is that if you already had dry patches take care of those first by moisturizing because this mask can make them worse and you will flake in those areas but not uncomfortably or to the point where you're sore. It just looks unappealing. Other than that i wouls repurchase and continue using.
Kate M.
Columbus, OH
I will always be a fan of Mario Badescu! The super collagen mask is AMAZING! Since I work at Anthropologie we often get samples of Mario Badescu. I have not been disappointed by any of their products. The collagen mask is great at making my skin feel renewed and revitalized. I have done a lot of research on collagen, and also take a supplement to help with the other benefits of health and skin care benefits. If you are equally obsessed with collagen I suggest giving this mask a try. Even if you're an average person with no beauty goals, I think this mask is a great way to ensure your skin is taken care of!
Angela B.
new orleans
LOVE LOVE LOVE everything Badescu...this mask makes my skin so unbelievably soft. I haven’t had it long enough to notice about fine lines...I will say, I have noticed my laugh lines seem to have diminished some. I use it once, sometimes twice, a week. I’ve been using it a little over a month now. My skin has never looked better since swapping to Badescu’s line of products.
Daniella M.
Columbus
Loved this mask! It helped my skin feel tighter and softer after a single use. My pores got noticeably smaller (not completely gone, mind you, but definitely a bit smaller). I would use this mask if I wanted my skin to feel smoother and softer though. Not to necessarily make pores smaller. Still a great mask, it smelled fresh and had a cooling effect right when you applied.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I've been using this mask for a little over a month and like it quite well! It's easy to apply and dries like a clay mask. It tightens the skin as it dries but not to the point where it feels unpleasant. My skin always feels soft and very smooth after using this mask. However it does contain talc, fragrance, and methylparaben which are not the best ingredients.
Jazmin P.
At first I really did like this brand but I believe it was all the hype it got. I started to wear this mask for a month once to 2 times a week. I didn’t see much of a change. I had to put a little bit since my skin is sensitive and I could see it was getting some negative reactions to it. Is not a bad product but I seen other ones do a much better job on my skin.
Isabel S.
I give this product 5 stars because...

This is THE best face mask I’ve ever used. Hands down. If I use it for more than two days consistently, I immediately see results of clear skin that is hydrated, smooth, blemish free, pores free, and GLOWY. It is the best mask bc it enhances your skin in all categories. And it’s so cheap!! GET THIS
Maria C.
I am looking for a product with collagen in it as I feel that my skin doesn't have the same elasticity as it used to. Does this product help tighten your skin with continued use or is it just a temporary effect after use? Thanks :)
Domonique P.
where can I purchase this?
Michele M.
Does it helps with fine lines and those nasty frown lines while also being ok for combination and acne prone skin? It's really hard to find anti-aging creams without oils to make my problem skin worse, i can only tolerate oils in masks. Thank you!
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask Does anyone know how well this works getting rid of acne scars??
Zara Z.
Portland, OR
The ingredient list shows Talc and Paraben. Is it still safe???