Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion

by Mario Badescu

Shop Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Can you wear this lotion year round?
How does this compare to Sol de Janeiro's Glow Oils?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion!
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion uploaded by Emily M.
I love how big this bottle is. In terms of the actual lotion- Mario Badescu really nailed this. It’s lightweight, absorbs quickly, little to no scent. Perfect for #summer A+ staying power as well. I did dock a ⭐️ because it’s VERY SHIMMERY... bordering on glittery. I do mix it with another lotion to avoid being a human disco ball ✨ It’s really perfect for a summer night out. There cheers 🥂 Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion - For All Skin Types-472ml/16oz - Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion #summerskincare #skincarenthusiast #glitter #mariobadescu #glow #summerglow
Taye W.
Saint Louis, MO
Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion uploaded by Taye W.
Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion uploaded by Taye W.
MY HOLY GRAIL BODY LOTION WITH MICRO SHIMMER. No excess oiliness, not sticky, smells like summertime and coconuts. Hydrating AF.
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
This is so pretty in the summertime, and has a very soft clean fragrance. I love the sheen it gives, and it leaves me feeling hydrated and moisturized. Just be careful not to get it on clothes when applying.
Marina R.
Forest Hills, NY
Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion uploaded by Marina R.
So far, I’ve used this body lotion twice and I enjoyed the texture, and the warm yet subtle shimmer. Does it moisturize and have lasting effect for a full day?.... nope. Does it smell good?... yep. Would I repurchase?... probably not. #summerskincare #bodylotion #mariobadescu
Arai B.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
The pleasant smell of delicious gum coolly moisturizes and nourishes the skin! and also shines beautifully on the skin! No downsides! Nice texture, no sticky feeling.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
I absolutely love this lotion. The glitter in it is not overpowering. It definitely give your skin the right glow while in the sun and lets not forget about the smell it smell so good.
Avery M.
Bluefield , WV
Awesome product! Leaves skin glowing and looking healthy and moisturized, worth the price despite it being relatively more expensive compared to other lotions. I wouldn't say it is the most deep-moisture product I have used but I am very satisfied with it and the moisture it provides as well as how it leaves my skin feeling/looking.
Elisa K.
Queen Creek, AZ
I used this Mario Badescu Sumner Shine on my body and it made a difference. This Lotion went on and started on without that greasy feeling! I love that a little goes a long way! This line is great!
Amanda S.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Great smell and not oily at all but not much of a “shimmer” unless you’re in direct sunlight.
Nelly J.
Corona, NY
I love how it leaves your skin so soft I’ve always used these products to take care of my skin