BY MARIO BADESCU

Refreshing clay-based mask. Infused with antioxidant-rich Strawberry Extract. Brightens, deep cleans, and gently clarifies. Ideal for:  Combination, Oily, or Sensitive skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Kaolin, Carrageenan, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Zinc Oxide, Strawberry (Fraguria Chiloesis) Extract,Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• What type of skin type would this best work for? 2 Answers
  • Does the product cause breakouts to your face ?1 Answers
  • Does this smell like strawberries?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I purchased this in conjunction with the rest of my new skincare products, and have been loving it so far. I have been using for about 2 weeks now, and have been really liking this. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but also just a little bit exfoliating to get rid of buildup and sebum." in 21 reviews
Meghan O.
Severna Park, MD
I mostly love mario badescu products for the value and price point. Their sleek and minimalistic packaging always draws me in every time I go to sephora. I give the product 4 stars mainly because I over all love the brand. I wouldn’t say this mask is life-changing, but I am loyal to the brand and recommend anyone try a range of their products
Janay N.
Greensboro, NC
Sis, if you haven’t tried anything from Mario Badescu...WYD?! One single product will change your life. I have combination skin and it works wonders. It always leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized(but not too much). These products can be a little pricey but a little goes a very long way. I highly recommend everyone to try this mask!
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a nice product to start with, if you don't have any looming issues with your skin. It's refreshing, and clarifying, and always leaves my face feeling fresh. I can't say that it does much else other than cleaning refresh, but it is enjoyable! My other face care products go on with use after use.
Julia J.
Dekalb, IL
I love everything that comes from this brand and this mask was no exception. It applied and smelled very nicely. It has a nice smooth consistency and was very hydrating for my skin. My skin felt very nice after using this product. It has real strawberry seeds in it too which is cool.
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
This mask made my skin so soft and bright! It was an amazing product that was fun to use and didn’t irritate my skin like some masks can.
It was a little bit on the pricier side for me, so I don’t buy it as often as I’d like but if you don’t mind the price I’d totally recommend this mask
Ana L.
LaGrange
I received this as a sample with a Mario Badescu purchase so I gave it a shot during my at home pamper days. This product was so-so because i didn’t really notice a difference after one use. Perhaps it’s one of those masks that requires more frequent use, but i would not repurchase.
Tami B.
This yummy mask smells great. Using a very minimal amount, apply in a thin coating all over your face and allow to dry for approximately 15 minutes. This mask rinses off easily and leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished without the dryness. Minimizes pores and provides clear and bright skin. I highly recommmend.
Etoyah M.
Fresno
Ya im starting ro gos and i hope ir to be at the workout to today and i hope ir to the dance might not be at school tomorrow morning to be at the dance might not go anyway i have to wear a dress for u to come back on 8 or 8th grade he better not gonna lie u can use
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
I got a sample of this off of the Mario bedescu site. Everything I received a sample of from Mario bedescu bypassed my expectations . All of his products are great . This product made my skin feel clean and fresh Mario Badescu Strawberry Tonic Mask
shelby d.
Nashville
This mask smelled sooooo amazing! it leaves my skin so smooth and soft! 100% recommend!! This was my first time using this mask and it was awesome!! I have really sensitive skin and this mask didn’t make me break out! super excited to continue using it!!
Tracie F.
Farmington, AR
Does this smell like strawberries?
Jennifer A.
Nashua, NH
What type of skin type would this best work for?
Monica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does the product cause breakouts to your face ?
Diana R.
How well does this work?