Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub

by Mario Badescu

Mild, refreshing scrub. Features real Strawberry seeds. Buffs away dulling dead skin cells.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Seed, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Isostearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Chondrus Crispus,Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea, Quaternium-15, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40)

How To Use

Use light pressure to apply scrub on the skin (avoiding the eye area). Massage all areas of the face using upward, circular motions for 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water. For best results, exfoliate 1-3 times a week. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Does this have a strong fragrance ?
Is this okay to use on dry and sensitive skin?
How often would you recommend using this for someone with sensitive skin? Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub
Start your review of Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This scrub is absolutely amazing especially for people with sensitive skin. It smells wonderful and it is an effective brand!” in 26 reviews
“It exfoliates without drying my combination skin out.” in 1 review
“It works well as an exfoliation for sensitive skin, but I prefer the almond one to this one. ” in 1 review
“I just tried this product as a sample I received from the company, I can tell it's very gentle, and does not irritated my skin.” in 1 review
dallas, Texas
I actually really don’t like this face scrub. The strawberry seeds don’t feel like they are exfoliating anything on my skin. Because of their shape, they just glide along the skin. It leaves my skin feeling waxy after I use it. The seeds also get stuck in any hair and are impossible to get out. I definitely don’t recommend. I prefer something grittier
Burlington , KY
This product is on the pricier side but a little goes a long way. I use a few times a week and love the scent. I would prefer to see this product come in a tube instead of the tub. It is difficult to prevent water from getting in the product during a shower. Overall, I am very happy with the product.
Purchased at: ULTA
Let’s be honest, I only bought this because Facebook showed me 32 ads of it and it looked REALLY appealing to my eyeballs 🤷🏻‍♀️ but once I actually got it, tried it, I fell in love with it! This leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and SOOOO hydrated! 😌 I have super dry, sensitive, red skin with large pores and occasional, yet minimal spot acne! When I use this product, I frequently wake up oily around my nose!!!!!!! Which is a BIG deal for me as my nose is the DRIEST spot on me! 😳 These products are seriously changing my skin and for the better! 💕 my skin is so much healthier!!! — I also wanted to add that the packaging is adorable! Simple yet chic! The price point is great because you get A LOT but have to use very little! I apply mine with a ecotools Brush (as I do all masks), I’ve used it probably 10 times and it doesn’t even look like I’ve opened it yet!
Really nice fragrance, the exfoliators suspended in the cream are strawberry seeds. They are quite abrasive and give a very good scrub. I don’t use physical exfoliants on my face but I do use them on my body and I liked this for dry elbows and knees especially before self tanning
Maryville, TN
I know lots of people rave about this but it didn’t do much for me. I found it overly harsh and way too dented. It is too exfoliating and was quite a disappointment I will not be picking this up again in fact I did not use it more than a couple of times before throwing it away
1) smells nice 2) feels wonderful on the skin 3) leaves a clean glowing complexion 4) the scrub isn’t abrasive like some in its class 5) works on all skin tones/types. With all of that being said I rate this products hands down as a 10+++!
It has a nice smell to it and makes my face feel soft afterwards. I sadly don’t like it anymore because topical face scrubs are not great for the skin. It causes micro tears in it. I switched over to a chemical exfoliant instead
Monroeville, PA
This smells sooooo good. I’ve gotten away from face scrubs, because I feel like they tend to make me break out. It did make my face feel super soft after I used it though. Maybe give it a try if you don’t have sensitive skin.
Farmingdale, ME
This is so gentle and works on my sensitive skin! It has strawberry seeds in it and just makes my skin feel so soft after using it. I have normal sensitive skin and have had no problems with this product. I will repurchase!!
Tiffin, OH
I like this face scrub, however I don’t think it is any better than a drugstore scrub by neutrogena or equate. I love the smell and it’s gentle on the skin but not too harsh. I probably will not purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...