BY MARIO BADESCU

Mild, refreshing scrub. Features real Strawberry seeds. Buffs away dulling dead skin cells.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Seed, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Isostearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Chondrus Crispus,Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea, Quaternium-15, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40)

How To Use

Use light pressure to apply scrub on the skin (avoiding the eye area). Massage all areas of the face using upward, circular motions for 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water. For best results, exfoliate 1-3 times a week. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• I have acne prone/oily skin and I’ve been looking for a s...3 Answers
  • Does this work???????1 Answers
  • Did anyone else break out when using this?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub
  • "This scrub is absolutely amazing especially for people with sensitive skin. It smells wonderful and it is an effective brand!" in 26 reviews
  • "It exfoliates without drying my combination skin out." in 1 review
  • "It works well as an exfoliation for sensitive skin, but I prefer the almond one to this one. " in 1 review
  • "I just tried this product as a sample I received from the company, I can tell it's very gentle, and does not irritated my skin." in 1 review
Kelly L.
Greenville, NC
I love this face scrub! It is very general because the grains are very large (which might be seeds but I’m not sure) so it doesn’t tear up your skin. The cream is mixed with is so pleasantly smooth and cooling I just love the smear it all over my face. The smell is the best part for me, it reminds me of a strawberry shortcake and is so yummy! The only downfall to this product is that it can be messy but I always use mine in the shower so it doesn’t bother me at all!
haley m.
I love this product so much! It smells absolutely amazing. This is my first time using it and I found it very effective. It was cheap for so much product but felt very expensive. I love the strawberry seeds and silvery shimmer the product has. I will definitely be buying this again once I run out. Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub
Clarissa R.
Maybe I love it because I love strawberries but I cannot rave about this product enough. I use it after using my Mario Badescu Flower and Tonic Mask. It’s a very gentle scrub that uses strawberry seeds to exfoliate your facial skin. It smells subtly like strawberries and the color is a beautiful pink. Once applied and exfoliated, it turns into a frothy créame. When you rinse and dry off your face after, you’ll feel extremely clean and soft!
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
This was the creamiest, best smelling, natural, and softening face scrub I’ve ever tried. It has actual strawberry seeds it, and it the most gentle exfoliating scrub you will ever try. It is super creamy and leaves your face feeling so soft.
Amber S.
Elyria, OH
Great mask! The strawberry scent is amazing and I like that strawberry seeds are used in the mask. The seeds can be kind of big and if I wash the mask off in the shower I always find seeds everywhere! That said I have personally bought the Mario Badescu Strawberry Face scrub twice and will probably buy it again in the future. The scrub is a little expensive, but worth the price for the smell alone.
kellie t.
SYRACUSE, NY
This product absolutely burned my face! I am not allergic to strawberries, and my skin is not that overly sensitive. I took this mask off because it started to burn my skin, and I was left with red, raw skin for a few days.
Shannon S.
I absolutely have fallen in love with all of the mario badescu skincare products!! They are affordable and the products are just magnificent. Your skin will love you no matter which scrub, mask, toner, water, its all good. And this strawberry scrub is just yummy!! I want to eat it it smells so good and is so gentle on your face but it is very exfoiloating. Next on my list is the kiwi scrub!!
Tori A.
Mukwonago, WI
This face scrub is such a great product to add into your face care routine a couple times a week! It has a really light scent and feels so gentle on the skin. I like to use it at night to feel refreshed after a long day!  Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub
Hannah K.
San Dimas , CA
This mask is painful I’d you have acne, it doesn’t really exfoliate because the strawberry seeds slip away. Love the smell and color and am using it until it’s done but not repurchasing
Amy S.
I wasn’t wowed by this product but still quite liked it. It didn’t do much for my skin, it exfoliated a bit but not as much as other exfoliants I’ve tried have and it smelled great. If you want something that truly works I’d recommend OLEHENRIKSEN Transforming Walnut Scrub, it’s done wonders for me!
Gabii S.
San Antonio, TX
What stores sell this?
Amanda D.
Franktown, VA
I have acne prone/oily skin and I’ve been looking for a scrub to use in the morning before application that won’t break me out and that will leave my face feeling fresh and smooth. Is this a good suggestion or is there another kind I should look into?
Tracy P.
Does this work for dry sensitive skin?
Amy P.
Is this product good for combination skin?
Christina N.
How often should this product be used? Is it bad for sensitive skin?