BY MARIO BADESCU

Naturally exfoliate dull, tired skin with Mario Badescu's decadent and delicious Strawberry Face Scrub. Gently buffs away dead skin cells with non-irritating strawberry seeds and other nourishing botanicals to reveal a softer and more radiant complexion. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub. Style Number: 292273. Available In Stores. see more...

Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub, 4 oz
  • "This was the product that got me loving Mario Badescu Skin Care especially with my redness prone, sensitive skin! " in 1 review
  • "It exfoliates without drying my combination skin out." in 1 review
  • "It works well as an exfoliation for sensitive skin, but I prefer the almond one to this one. " in 1 review
  • "I just tried this product as a sample I received from the company, I can tell it's very gentle, and does not irritated my skin." in 1 review
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very gentle exfoliating scrub for anyone with sensitive skin or for those just starting to exfoliating. i'm not one who cares skincare that smells amazing cuz that's not the purpose so i don't think it smells anything like strawberries but i can definitely see and feel the strawberry seeds. it leaves my face feeling soft and has a glow.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great tool for exfoliating your face, but the strawberry scent is not as appealing as some of the brands other scented face scrubs. It works very well and gets m face feeling soft though lacks the cleansing aspect so I always wash my face and rid the germs first then go ahead and use the scrub to exfoliate.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this exfoliator!!!! I love that it's made from REAL strawberries! It definitely does the job at removing all the dead skin off my face without being to abrasive ! Highly recommend , you can buy this at Ulta Beauty.
Irish R.
Irish R.
Skin needs exfoliation, scrubbing to get dead skin cells and for ur other product to work , and this product never fail to amaze me, and it smells good attractive packaging and effective , give it a try ladies ūüėČ
Myranda L.
Myranda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face scrub. It's gentle enough to use it daily. Instead of, with most facial scrubs, putting unnatural exfoliates in it, it looks like strawberry seeds.
It also smells AMAZING!
Susan B.
Susan B.
This is a great exfoliator for your skin but it can be a bit harsh with the strawberry seeds in it. I do like that it exfoliates my skin well, but I don't like the seeds in there!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
A co worker recommended this and I love it ! It gave me such a bright and smooth complexion when I rinsed offed ! The smell is delicious and texture is not to gritty at all !
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful strawberry scented face scrub that leaves your skin feeling soft after exfoliation and does not dry out after use. gives your face a slight Natural Glow.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Auburn, AL
Love this product so far! Haven't been using it long but it had such good reviews I knew I had to! I'm impressed so far! Great scent! Calming and exfoliating
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand!! Great product, but wish it was a little stronger on my skin. Wonderful lather, smell and looks yummy!! Excellent ingredients in product.
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
What stores sell this?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Hey, I felt this scrub while at Ulta, after getting it recommend to me on the Mario Badeacu website, but I am worried it is not really grainy enough to be a scrub. Do you feel like this is a good scrub? Is it drying? Do you think it is brightening? Thank you!!
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product any good?
Ora H.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
How abrasive is the scrub?
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
it this product good on clearing off and making my skin more smooth?