Mario Badescu Special Mask for Oily Skin uploaded by Hannah J.Mario Badescu Special Mask for Oily Skin uploaded by Hannah J.Mario Badescu Special Mask for Oily Skin uploaded by Jacqueline G.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Special Mask for Oily Skin - Prevent pimples and blackheads. Control build-up and surface oils with this clay and calamine mask. Ideal for excessively oily and congested skin to maintain clean, healthy skin.(2.0 oz.) - Special Mask for Oily Skin

• Is this product worth the buy? I have super oily problematic skin.3 Answers
  • Pleas i need this for my skin oily1 Answers
  • Does this really help with oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, i use it before i go to sleep at night to be refreshed in the morning. I have also used it before makeup application and have been loving it that way as well because it gives me a clean base to work with, it’s a must have for all girls with oily skin and it’s not too harsh
ɱorgan ᵮ.
Venetia
I normally have dryer skin but lately my skin has been so oily! I picked this up to help my skin and oh my gosh!! I haven’t had problems with oily skin all week! This stuff definitely works and I will use again when I have problems with oil
Emily L.
Oklahoma City
I liked it , but i wouldn’t personally buy it again. I mean, i didn’t hate it at all, and i would recommend it to someone, but for my skin, it just didn’t really work out. I’m sure for someone else it would do wonders though.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask has done wonders for my oily skin! I use it about 2 to 3 times a week. My skin is a lot less oily after using this mask. It is not drying on my skin. My skin looks matte and glowing after using this mask.
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
I’m oily, & this does exactly what it’s supposed to do. But I feel like you have to use it 2-3 times a week to keep the oils at bay. Maybe that’s just me because I’m SUPER oily, but I still really enjoy this product.
Katelyn K.
Bristol
Obsessed with everything MB! I’ve never been let down by the brand so I would try everything from them. I received this mask as a gift for Christmas that I had asked for- as my skin gets super oily from time to time! It made my skin feel WONDERFUL!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Bella S.
Boca Raton
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really does what it says! I have very oily skin and when I have random break outs it helps so much. And even though it’s a drying mask, your face feels rid of excess oil but moisturized at the same time AND sooo smooth after !
Jessica L.
I have very oily skin and big pores. I have only used this mask once but my pores have already shrunk and are less visible. It also works very well in controlling the oils on your skin. After I put the mask on, it leaves my skin very soft and matte. It is kind of liquidy but it isn't too hard to apply. Definitely recommend! You can get it in ulta beauty
Molly L.
Tacoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mask when my face breaks out. I’m not as oily as I used to be, but it really helps to clear my pores. I recommend applying it with a flat brush to make it go on evenly, and stirring it before applying.
Valerie B.
Florida
I have been looking for a good face mask . Does this mask work well with combination skin? Will it dry it out ? Thank you ❤️
rebekkka g.
Is this product worth the buy? I have super oily problematic skin.
Amanda H.
Does this really help with oily skin?
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
This sounds amazing, what were your results?
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
Is this mask ok for combination skin?