Add a Photo

By MARIO BADESCU
#144 in Face Masks
Special Mask for Oily Skin - Prevent pimples and blackheads. Control build-up and surface oils with this clay and calamine mask. Ideal for excessively oily and congested skin to maintain clean, healthy skin.(2.0 oz.) - Special Mask for Oily Skin
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
It's a good mask. It has a nice consistency. It's a clay based mask. And it's suppose to clean and keep at bay some of the oils that plague oily skin. I had used it for 2 months time. About 3 times a week (when I felt the weather would be humid). I did notice a difference in the reduction of oils in my skin. And it left my skin feeling a soft and supple. I would recommend it but I will say that it is pricey.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
I love this product. It's definitely changed my life. I put this on every other night and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is GLOWING.
Whenever I use this I put on the buffering lotion on any stubborn pimples and then I put the mask on top, it seems to dry out the pimples and reduce the size . I love this product I just wish it wasn't so runny.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Newport, TN
i suffer from the most oily and acne prone skin , and i believe tis mask is lifechanging. it comes in a cute little container , easy open / close. it is a little pricy but for the results i received it waas well worth it! it could use some improvement in the smell department but maybe its just me. i do highly reccomend this for anyone!
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This mask is a great go to mask. The price is a bit higher than others but it's a quick fix, that is: I can tell within a few days that it's really making a difference on my skin. 4 stars because it's not my favourite go to mask... there are others. I'm a beauty junkie. Also, could be a larger jar, and it's not really always full
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Works like lots of other clay masks. It reduces shine and oiliness. It's great for before an event that you want to keep you're make up from looking shiny during. It's not a long term fix nor does it treat acne or fix other issues but if you have oily skin it help. There are cheaper option from L'Oréal and freeman though.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Springfield Gardens, NY
i had once gotten a sample including this face mask. it all came in a nice packaging because it was in a nice box. i had bout it offline before and when i tried this product out it was very effective. i loved the outcome and how nice my skin felt. So i recommend you to try out this product because you might like it
Martinique I.
Martinique I.
Evansville, IN
Bought this item to help with my extremely oily skin. I have used it only 3 times but so far so good. It is gentle and has a nice smell. The price is just right as most of Mario Badescu items are( try Ulta because they have great deals his skincare)m, was how I got this) My skin is not as oily but not overly dry.
Sharlie B.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
I use this mask about once a week to keep my oily skin in check. My skin is still oily, however, it's not as oily since using. I do believe this has reduced the amount of oil my skin produces. It's easy to find at ulta and it's not that expensive! I will use this until my skin is no longer oily. I love this!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I have incredibly oily skin, I'm talking like I can't not wear face make up because my skin turns into an oil slick. This is great. I use it once a week and it really seems to do the job. It doesn't dry my skin out or leave it to tight. It gives me a glow while taking the excess oil out of my pores.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this one time before and I can't help but brag about it. If you have the oily skin, this will help you out. You'll be ripping out every coin in your purse to try and pay for it, but you'll be satisfied with the end result. You'll twirl and be happy that you spent your electric money.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Florida
I have been looking for a good face mask . Does this mask work well with combination skin? Will it dry it out ? Thank you ❤️
Allison R.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
Thoughts for oily/blackhead prone/general smaller acne spots skin? Currently use the enzyme cleansing gel, drying lotion, toner, silver powder
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Bridgeport, CT
how does it work on sensitive yet combination skin? eczema?
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
How well does this mask work and and does this mask help prevent breakouts and control oily skin?
Dava R.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
This sounds amazing, what were your results?