BY MARIO BADESCU

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Multi-purpose powder. Absorbs excess oil and fights unwanted shine. Features Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, and other natural minerals.

Ingredients

Talc, Bismuth Subgallate, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Sulfur

How To Use

Dust the powder sparingly on oily or troubled areas on the face (like the T-zone) as needed. May be used on the chest and back as well.

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Since it has a yellow tint can I use this around the side...3 Answers
  • I'm a little confused on how to use this, I have an oily ...2 Answers
  • Does it really work? Can I use this on already-popped pim...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Hannah T.
Pinson, AL
OKAY I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE THIS STUFF! It has become a staple in my beauty routine. On days when I don’t feel like wearing foundation and just want to keep from being a shiny mess, I’ll brush this bad boy on and stay nice and matte all day! Ill even set my face with this powder as well. I’ve also noticed that my acne has not flared up since I began using this powder, which is likely because of the sulfur in it. Beware though, it does smell like sulfur when first applied, but the smell doesn’t last long once it’s on. I highly recommend this powder.
Daniela C.
I started using this, to avoid any breakouts I could have gotten from other setting powders. I really enjoy using this one, because I know my face won't freak out from it. DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE COLOR! The powder is a yellow-green color, but it doesn't give you any sort of tint from the color. I will use this powder to bake as well. I think it's safe to say I've been using this powder for a year or so. I've gotten a lot out of it, and it's at a good price point. AND.... IT'S CRUELTY FREE!
Jennifer M.
Pico Rivera, CA
At first I wasn't sure about this powder when I used it to set my face, mixed feelings. But when I used it to set my under eyes/concelear... I fell in love. I am cursed with fine lines under my eyes 😭 but this powder is the only powder that stays smooth from morning to night. And because the powder is a yellow tone it keeps my undereyes bright. Other setting powders tend to turn the same color at my foundation powder but not this one.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
So call me stupid but I couldn’t figure out for the life of me what to do with this. I also couldn’t figure out what it was supposed to do. I tried it on top of makeup, it made my makeup a weird green yellow color. I tried it before putting on makeup, well that was just customer error because it was scary. So I just gave up.
emme m.
This product is amazing if you have dry skin it will really help bring life back to your face. It has a really natural finish it is not oily. I am not sure if it has any sun protection but I recommend to many others. I will gladly buy it again.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
First tIme using it. I bought it at ULTA. It makes a great gift! I use this many time throughout the day. I have been using it for 2 weeks and my face is clearer. I will be buying this again. It smells clean and not overwhelming.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I use the powder throughout the day to keep the shine to a minimum.  It helps to keep my face blemish free and matte all day.  I have it on my desk at work and put it on every few hours.  It's a fine powder so open it very carefully because otherwise it'll get everywhere.  I use it with a small blush brush and just put it on my entire face.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I bought this from Ulta's site, as it is an online exclusive item. I'm really impressed with how much it mattifies my oily t-zone area, especially my forehead. It's a very lightweight powder, and does not leave any whitecast. I definitely plan to keep this powder in my skin care routine rotation.
Lindsay W.
Recently bought this product and I am so so happy with it so far! I have extremely oily skin and nothing I have ever used has helped. Now I'm not going to say this is a magical cure, but wow have a noticed a huge difference! It has significantly cut down on how oily my skin is at the end of the day, and keeps the oil at bay for the first half of the day. If you have this problem I highly suggest buying this product. The smell is kind of odd like sulfur powder, but it doesn't last. Definitely will be buying this again.
tori r.
Canton, OH
I’ve tried mixing this with other loose powders, but it doesn’t seem to help much with keeping the oil on my face controlled. It may work better for me in the cooler months though
Anna Z.
Since it has a yellow tint can I use this around the sides of my nose to counteract the red before I use my powder foundation?
Dayana V.
I'm a little confused on how to use this, I have an oily tzone and thought about giving this a try. Am I able to apply this like I would any other powder over my foundation or is it meant to go on bare skin? Does it really help minimize oily skin
stephanie n.
philadelphia, PA
Does it really work? Can I use this on already-popped pimples? How do I use this?
Kennedy M.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone tried this product? Does it work? Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this brown girl friendly?

back