Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

by Mario Badescu

Multi-purpose powder. Absorbs excess oil and fights unwanted shine. Features Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, and other natural minerals.

Ingredients

Talc, Bismuth Subgallate, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Sulfur

How To Use

Dust the powder sparingly on oily or troubled areas on the face (like the T-zone) as needed. May be used on the chest and back as well.

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Has anyone used this for skin improvement or is it part of a makeup routine only?
I Have never seen this before! What do you think of it?
[product:mario-badescu-special-healing-powder] I have only used this a few times and am not sure how to feel about it. Has anyone seen a huge difference in breakouts while using this product?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth O.
Germantown, MD
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder uploaded by Elizabeth O.
My skin is the most oily of anyone I've ever known. Even when I go to bed with a fresh, clean face, I'll wake up with an oil slick that gives me pimples on my lash line! I thought it would get less oily over time, but I'm almost 30 and my skin still thinks it belongs to a teenager. With all that in mind, I look for powders that can set my skincare routine in place while I sleep, and can soak up those pesky oils before they can travel around my face! BareMinerals Blemish Therapy used to be that powder for me, with its sulfur-based formula, but then it got discontinued in 2016. For a few years, I tried replacing it with sulfur-based creams and gels, but the oil kept seeping back. I realized the powder formula was the real solution, so after many hours of research, I found Mario Badescu's Special Healing Powder! It's recommended to be used as a daytime powder, with or without makeup, but since it's got too yellow of a hue for my rosy undertones, I only use it at bedtime. It keeps my skin clearer and my oil glands in check!
Erin M.
Cincinnati, OH
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder uploaded by Erin M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite!!! It’s the lightest coverage but gets rid of redness, oily spots and blemishes in general. I love the natural feel of this and it’s helping my skin while I apply it. I use it multiple times throughout the day everyday.
Matthew C.
New York
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder uploaded by Matthew C.
The only thing worse than red skin is red skin that is also oily and acneic 😖 This Special Healing Powder from Mario Badescu helps to absorb excess oil and neutralize redness all while actually helping to clear the skin from pimples.I find that this really helps with the redness of my skin without having to apply makeup which can cause further breakouts. It absorbs excess oil without drying out the face and helps keep my break outs at bay. One of my favorite things about this product is how affordable it is especially for its effectiveness.
Jessie M.
Oshkosh
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder uploaded by Jessie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was optimistic about this powder and hoping for the best. However, I didn’t notice a difference when wearing it. It didn’t combat my shine throughout the day and didn’t even improve it. I have oily skin type, so it’s hard to find a product that works for it. Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder uploaded by Vanessa R.
Mask ruining your skin and make up?!? Suddenly have oily skin, tons of blackheads in areas you didn’t before, or struggling with trying to wear makeup and a mask.... or maybe a fungal breakout? this right here is amazing!! At first I was like umm no because of the tint and I saw it has sulfur and I was worried about the smell but the smell isn’t very strong and I can only smell it when I’ve got the container open and I’m putting it on then it goes away. It’s helped absorb the oily ness I’m getting due to the mask wearing and also way less makeup rub off. I didn’t like the texture and how it feels gritty but during application it all blends in fine. I suggested it to my friend used it to cure his fungal acne he was getting in and around his beard and it was crazy how quickly there was improvement for him.
Ivana A.
Bronx, NY
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder uploaded by Ivana A.
I love to use the special healing powder after I receive a facial. After getting extractions I use this product to help heal them better. It’s really good for oily skin. Encause It absorbs oil.
Reyna P.
This powder was recommended to me by a close friend who suffers from constant breakouts. I noticed her breakouts had lessened noticeably. She recommended I give this powder a try. I ordered on amazon and 3 days later I received it and started using this religiously. I now have my breakouts under control as well. Please give this a try if you need something to help improve your skin.
La Mujer D.
Fitchburg , MA
I love this product every thing of Mario Badescu is good quality I definitely recommend it
Crystal L.
San Diego, CA
I enjoy that the powder really does help me with the oil content on my face. After the application, there is a significant difference in how oily my skin looks. The one thing about this is that the amount applied must be moderated or it will leave a green/white tint on your face. At the end of the day, my face can still be somewhat oily so I'm not sure if it's cause the powder doesn't work well or because I put too little.
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
This stuff is so amazing!! Reduces redness almost immediately and helps heal breakouts! The yellow tint does not show when applied but does help conceal. I use under makeup but will try as a translucent powder after reading these reviews.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hope V.
MA
il y a un an
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder I have only used this a few times and am not sure how to feel about it. Has anyone seen a huge difference in breakouts while using this product?
Kelli P. il y a un an
I’ve been using it for a few months and I THINK it’s making a difference BUT my skin health comes and goes. So it could be coincidence but I like to think this is helping!
Ashley B.