BY MARIO BADESCU

Special Healing Powder - Special Healing Powder by Mario Badescu is formulated for oily, troubled skin, this gentle powder helps fight t-zone shine, decongest pores, and balance oil in the skin. (0.5 oz.) - Special Healing Powder see more...

• Since it has a yellow tint can I use this around the sides of my ...2 Answers
  • I'm a little confused on how to use this, I have an oily tzone an...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? Can I use this on already-popped pimples? Ho...1 Answers
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reasonable price so it is definitely worth a try. It is a little too messy for me but that's with any loose powders. I have used this powder a couple of times for baking and I can assure you the yellow tint does not change the color of your foundation. It definitely takes a little getting used to because if you try and pat it with the pad it comes with you will move your makeup.
Crystal M.
Tulsa, OK
This product is amazing and it helps keep my oil under control. I don't have to keep blotting my face throughout the day anymore
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
I love using this powder as an instant healer or by putting it on first before u apply my makeup.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently discovered Mario Badescu and am in love with all the products I have purchased from them. This is a sulfur based product to help with acne, and is VERY drying. But that's what its advertised to do. When using this powder, I don't use the puff that came with it I use a pointed powder brush and apply to the problem spots on my face. After, you get a very powdery finish on your face so I spray with my Mario Badescu rosewater setting spray to return some moisture to my skin. On my days where I don't do my makeup these two products have kept me matte and happy!! I'm in love.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the powder throughout the day to keep the shine to a minimum.  It helps to keep my face blemish free and matte all day.  I have it on my desk at work and put it on every few hours.  It's a fine powder so open it very carefully because otherwise it'll get everywhere.  I use it with a small blush brush and just put it on my entire face.
leighanne b.
Independence
This is my favorite setting powder, helps clear my face and keep it non-oily all day.  This product is gentle enough to use every day.  Packaging is simple and easy to use.  I would happily buy this product again, especially for the price.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has enlarged pores, like me.
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this at night on top of my moisturizer and any acne ointments and I swear it has helped clear up and even out my skin. Oh and it's not tested on animals! Which is another reason why I love it!
Catherine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been using it for very long yet but I think it's helping a little to heal some zits I had. It comes in a normal loose powder jar with a puff to apply. The powder is yellow toned which is good for color correcting too. It definitely has a very matte finish.
Jasmine B.
Joliet
Beauty Junkie Expert
The name says it all, a healing to my skin. I like to apply it after moisturizer  and go on with my day at home. Not for bedtime since it falls off quicky when getting to bed. It helped shrink small whiteheads and helps with small blemishes in my skin.

Jeneen M.
Valrico , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is nothing like I've tried in the pats. So convenient for under makeup and on top as well. I feel like this helps a lot with my skin while I wear makeup and also is a good powder for getting rid of oils and preventing them.
Anna Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since it has a yellow tint can I use this around the sides of my nose to counteract the red before I use my powder foundation?
Dayana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a little confused on how to use this, I have an oily tzone and thought about giving this a try. Am I able to apply this like I would any other powder over my foundation or is it meant to go on bare skin? Does it really help minimize oily skin
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm interested in using this to set my makeup. What's the best way to apply it (brush, sponge, etc)? And I use liquid foundation. Should I apply this powder underneath since it isn't translucent or will it look fine on top. Thanks!
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Can anyone back this product? is it any good?
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brown girl friendly?