BY MARIO BADESCU

Special Healing Powder - Special Healing Powder by Mario Badescu is formulated for oily, troubled skin, this gentle powder helps fight t-zone shine, decongest pores, and balance oil in the skin. (0.5 oz.) - Special Healing Powder see more...

• Since it has a yellow tint can I use this around the sides of my ...2 Answers
  • I'm a little confused on how to use this, I have an oily tzone an...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? Can I use this on already-popped pimples? Ho...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I use the powder throughout the day to keep the shine to a minimum.  It helps to keep my face blemish free and matte all day.  I have it on my desk at work and put it on every few hours.  It's a fine powder so open it very carefully because otherwise it'll get everywhere.  I use it with a small blush brush and just put it on my entire face.
Alison G.
Hampton, VA
Soaks up the oil that accumulates in my T zone throughout the day. Can be drying if I didn't moisturize enough before putting it on. I give myself a light dusting, focusing on the T zone, after finishing my make up routine.
Christel E.
Florence, KY
This is great for soaking up that pesky oil on your face throughout the day. I’ve also used it to set my makeup. It’s great for that since it’s so finely milled. I love that it’s cruelty free and paraben free.
Lauren B.
Brewerton, NY
I use this product in my everyday makeup routine! I apply this product after priming, but before foundation. This product soaks up all the oils that your face produces throughout the day and leaves your skin looking matte!
Andrea S.
I know its a healing powder but I used it as a baking powder and let me tell you its awesome! Its a great product and it gives you a natural glow. I really really recommended plus its very affordable!
Jeneen M.
Brandon, FL
This powder is nothing like I've tried in the pats. So convenient for under makeup and on top as well. I feel like this helps a lot with my skin while I wear makeup and also is a good powder for getting rid of oils and preventing them.
Jenn A.
I honestly love this product so much! I use it everyday after I apply my makeup I put this powder on most of my face but mostly on the areas where im very oily and i find that it does help my skin not produce that much oil
Jenny D.
I really like using this powder at night to help heal acne.  I have not yet tried using it with makeup but after reading the reviews on here I'll give it a try!  I do think it makes a difference when I use it and a little bit goes a long way.  I feel like I've had the same jar forever and it always looks full.  Like others have said on here it is definitely messy and the powder puff thing that is in it collects a lot of powder so it makes a mess when you take it out.  Other than that it's a great product!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I have recently discovered Mario Badescu and am in love with all the products I have purchased from them. This is a sulfur based product to help with acne, and is VERY drying. But that's what its advertised to do. When using this powder, I don't use the puff that came with it I use a pointed powder brush and apply to the problem spots on my face. After, you get a very powdery finish on your face so I spray with my Mario Badescu rosewater setting spray to return some moisture to my skin. On my days where I don't do my makeup these two products have kept me matte and happy!! I'm in love.
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Love anything from Mario Badescu. Tried this as a finishing powder after reading good reviews. So I bought it for an amazing price and am so happy!! I have clients with red plus oily skin especially in my T-zone and this works wonders! I love this product because i am a Pro MUA and sometimes i use this powder in my oily face too.. lol. I wear it under my make-up (just a light dusting), and -- it could just be my imagination -- but I would swear that the green tint helps with canceling the redness. I also use it as a spot treatment on zits, and it definitely helps to dry them out faster. I notice a difference in 12-24 hours. I recommend this Brand and Product so so so much i buyed twice in ULTA BEAUTY.....
Anna Z.
Since it has a yellow tint can I use this around the sides of my nose to counteract the red before I use my powder foundation?
Dayana V.
I'm a little confused on how to use this, I have an oily tzone and thought about giving this a try. Am I able to apply this like I would any other powder over my foundation or is it meant to go on bare skin? Does it really help minimize oily skin
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I'm interested in using this to set my makeup. What's the best way to apply it (brush, sponge, etc)? And I use liquid foundation. Should I apply this powder underneath since it isn't translucent or will it look fine on top. Thanks!
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
Can anyone back this product? is it any good?
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this brown girl friendly?