BY MARIO BADESCU

Special Healing Powder - Special Healing Powder by Mario Badescu is formulated for oily, troubled skin, this gentle powder helps fight t-zone shine, decongest pores, and balance oil in the skin. (0.5 oz.) - Special Healing Powder see more...

• Since it has a yellow tint can I use this around the sides of my ...2 Answers
  • I'm a little confused on how to use this, I have an oily tzone an...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? Can I use this on already-popped pimples? Ho...1 Answers
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reasonable price so it is definitely worth a try. It is a little too messy for me but that's with any loose powders. I have used this powder a couple of times for baking and I can assure you the yellow tint does not change the color of your foundation. It definitely takes a little getting used to because if you try and pat it with the pad it comes with you will move your makeup.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Tulsa, OK
This product is amazing and it helps keep my oil under control. I don't have to keep blotting my face throughout the day anymore
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
I love using this powder as an instant healer or by putting it on first before u apply my makeup.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I really like using this powder at night to help heal acne.  I have not yet tried using it with makeup but after reading the reviews on here I'll give it a try!  I do think it makes a difference when I use it and a little bit goes a long way.  I feel like I've had the same jar forever and it always looks full.  Like others have said on here it is definitely messy and the powder puff thing that is in it collects a lot of powder so it makes a mess when you take it out.  Other than that it's a great product!
Christa P.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently discovered Mario Badescu and am in love with all the products I have purchased from them. This is a sulfur based product to help with acne, and is VERY drying. But that's what its advertised to do. When using this powder, I don't use the puff that came with it I use a pointed powder brush and apply to the problem spots on my face. After, you get a very powdery finish on your face so I spray with my Mario Badescu rosewater setting spray to return some moisture to my skin. On my days where I don't do my makeup these two products have kept me matte and happy!! I'm in love.
Alexia M.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the powder throughout the day to keep the shine to a minimum.  It helps to keep my face blemish free and matte all day.  I have it on my desk at work and put it on every few hours.  It's a fine powder so open it very carefully because otherwise it'll get everywhere.  I use it with a small blush brush and just put it on my entire face.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love anything from Mario Badescu. Tried this as a finishing powder after reading good reviews. So I bought it for an amazing price and am so happy!! I have clients with red plus oily skin especially in my T-zone and this works wonders! I love this product because i am a Pro MUA and sometimes i use this powder in my oily face too.. lol. I wear it under my make-up (just a light dusting), and -- it could just be my imagination -- but I would swear that the green tint helps with canceling the redness. I also use it as a spot treatment on zits, and it definitely helps to dry them out faster. I notice a difference in 12-24 hours. I recommend this Brand and Product so so so much i buyed twice in ULTA BEAUTY.....
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this powder because I loved the brand's drying lotion so much and thought it was worth a try. When I get a pimple I don't just get one, I get a cluster, so I want a product I can apply to an entire area of my face easily. I also want a product I can wear under makeup that wont be noticeable. This powder accomplishes both tasks. I find it just drying enough to clear my skin, but not so drying that my skin looks dry or flaky.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I apply this powder before bed with the puff that it comes with. The smell is a little funky, but does not last long. I have worn it on-top of makeup, but I always applied too much and it would look green. It definitely makes my skin less oily though. I love waking up with matte skin and sometimes I will just put it on when I am going without makeup. It is definitely worth the money because it lasts forever! A little really goes a long way. I am not sure that I would try baking with it though because I think the flash-back would look bad.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've started to use this as almost a setting powder for my chin and nose area. Those are the areas I tend to break out in the most. I think this powder does a good job absorbing oil which is nice. It's also great for spot touch ups during the day to keep oiliness at bay. For the price you can't really beat it. Not sure how well it helps clear breakouts but I do think it helps stop them from happening.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since it has a yellow tint can I use this around the sides of my nose to counteract the red before I use my powder foundation?
Mika R.
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brown girl friendly?
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Confused on how to use this, is this a setting powder and are you able to use it throuout the day to touch up or does it just help with acne under your makeup??
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a little confused on how to use this, I have an oily tzone and thought about giving this a try. Am I able to apply this like I would any other powder over my foundation or is it meant to go on bare skin? Does it really help minimize oily skin
stephanie n.
stephanie n.
Phila, PA
Does it really work? Can I use this on already-popped pimples? How do I use this?