BY MARIO BADESCU

Special Hand Cream with Vitamin E see more...

• Is this any good ive heard good things from this brand2 Answers
  • I love MB products. I see in the ingredients listing that this co...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Kerry T.
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
I have very dry and sensitive skin on my hands. It's so hard to find a lotion or cream that works and gives me the satisfaction that my hands aren't dry. When I first tried this product, I was in heaven. At first, it's so indulgent and creamy. You can feel the goodness and hydration soaking in through your skin. It is pure bliss. It doesn't leave your hands feeling all "lotiony" after either yet your hands feel completely hydrated. Mario Badescu Special Hand Cream with Vitamin E
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Mario Badescu, don't get me wrong. But this hand cream just isn't worth the money. It smells really good, and moisturizes your hands when you put it on but then its like it just dissapears after that. Then not too long later my hands feel really dry before I used the lotion. Other lotions that are inexpensive just work better than this.
Mark H.
Mark H.
Huntsville, AL
Mario Bedescu Special Hand Cream with Vitamin E is amazing!  It goes on silky-smooth and it seems to really hydrate your skin.  A little bit goes a long way, as a pea-size amount is all it takes for my (large) hands.  I actually have some on right now.  The fragrance, although pleasant, is a bit strong for my liking, but not too strong to stop this from being my go-to hand cream.
Mai Ze V.
Mai Ze V.
Love this hand cream. A little goes a long way and it makes your hand super soft. If your hands are very dry, you've got to try this. It's a great price for the quality! I love it. It does have a smell to it, but the smell is great!
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Paramount
Got this as a sample.. Sample was a very decent size actually. I have eczema on my hands, & the breakouts are bad.. Ugly too! ūüė≥ I started using this to see if it would help.. IT SURE DID!!! I ran out now though lol gotta order some!
KerriAnne G.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like how this cream feels on my hands. It feels almost watery as you rub it in and I feel like my skin just drinks it up. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not at all sticky. I'm really not a fan of the scent at all though.
C P.
C P.
This hand lotion is some I keep in my bedside table to grab before going to bed. It's an easy product to use, and is an average hydrating cream. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't soak into my skin and instead sits on top like a barrier cream, which may be due to the vitamin E in the formula.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
I received this product as a sample from Ulta. I was excited to try it out, but sadly the fragrance is so intense that it gives me a headache. I'm sure it's great as a hand cream but I can't wear it.
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
Such an amazing product!!! The price is incredible for how good it is. Leaves my hands super soft but not greasy. I wish they came in different sizes or in a tube so I could carry it around. The large jar isn't practical to carry around.
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Charlotte , NC
I was given a cute little sample of this at Ulta about a week or so, and I'm hooked! It's super moisturizing without feeling heavy on the skin. It also has a lovely, fresh scent!
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Is this any good ive heard good things from this brand
Janae H.
Janae H.
I love MB products. I see in the ingredients listing that this contains wheat germ oil. I am gluten intolerant so I can't eat wheat. Will this be a problem for me or is it ok to use?