BY MARIO BADESCU #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Jennifer L.
This really help my eye , I use it all all nights and it feels amaizng ‘ I love this so much
Priscilla M.
El Paso
Love love love this it’s literally great I love it so much I use it probably more then I actually should
Alexandra G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Special Eye Cream V more...
This is such a great product and has such great ingredients that it’s not harsh on your skin and still delivers great results and really does nourish your under eyes!
Emily G.
Review for: Special Eye Cream V more...
This product works so nice. Mario badescu never disappoints I love all of his products
Melanie B.
I totally love this eye cream it has done wonders to me. I would totally recommend this product to everyone
Kelly L.
This product was just okay. It didn't leave my uber eye area dry but I still had bags and fine lines. If you're looking just for a moisturizer this will be fine
imani l.
I didnt use this product long enough but for the time i had it , it worked super good with my undereyes i loved it and it was beyond my expectations
samantha b.
Its kinda pricey in my opinion it work good i dont buy it anymore just was to pricey works for sensitive skin
Chelsi S.
I have only used this a couple of times so far since I just bought it not very long ago but it does seem to be doing it's job and my under eyes aren't as dry as usual and i tend to have pretty dry skin or combo skin
Isabella B.
This eye cream is not anything special. It sure does make your eyes look and feel moisturized but the results aren’t extremely noticeable.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.