BY MARIO BADESCU #21 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah I.
Portland, OR
Let me just start by saying I love anything that Mario Badescu puts out. This line of skin care products is great for people like me with dry and sensitive skin. This eye cream was super hydrating, and I was seeing results from it in no time. Within a few weeks, I noticed a dramatic difference in my dark circles which I wasn't getting from other brands. While this is on the pricier side, I would say it is definitely worth it.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I have really dark circles under my eyes. After using this eye cream I have noticed a difference the circles getting lighter and my fine lines diminishing. It is a little pricy but a tiny bit goes a LONG way!! I use a little more at night but have to use a spec before applying my makeup. It is a little oily but my eyes look really hydrated.
Nicole R.
Mario Badescu is a really great brand. Leaves My eyes feeling refreshed. Its a really great quality and it made a difference. I tell everyone to get it!
Shelby M.
kingston
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V more...
It’s an okay product, I don’t really have under eye or above eye issues so I don’t really see a difference
Christina K.
Greenfield, WI
Review for: Special Eye Cream V more...
This eye cream is fantastic!! I’m very surprised with how well it works. This is my second month using it and I can see a complete difference under the eyes. It is so cheap and worth it!! I will definitely recomend
Rachel D.
bangalore
Mario as I gave the review of the Mario eye special cream same like that this is also same. there is no difference.this is also amazing.
Yamilka P.
This is a really great product I really enjoyed this presentation the texture is amazing it brightens my skin and I can really ser a big diference in my under eyes I would reacción end this product to anyone with dry, oily , or even combiantion skin
Stephanie D.
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V more...
I believe it was this one that I tried a sample size of it. I really like it and I liked the smell of it. I even like that the prices are affordable.
Sapphalie C.
Greeley, CO
Love all of Mario badescu products. The eye cream smooths line and wrinkles well makes you look awake and brighter.
Blanca M.
I really like this eye cream and I love the brand it is very organic and works very well for your dark circles.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.