BY MARIO BADESCU #99 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah I.
Portland, OR
Let me just start by saying I love anything that Mario Badescu puts out. This line of skin care products is great for people like me with dry and sensitive skin. This eye cream was super hydrating, and I was seeing results from it in no time. Within a few weeks, I noticed a dramatic difference in my dark circles which I wasn't getting from other brands. While this is on the pricier side, I would say it is definitely worth it.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I have really dark circles under my eyes. After using this eye cream I have noticed a difference the circles getting lighter and my fine lines diminishing. It is a little pricy but a tiny bit goes a LONG way!! I use a little more at night but have to use a spec before applying my makeup. It is a little oily but my eyes look really hydrated.
Nicole R.
Mario Badescu is a really great brand. Leaves My eyes feeling refreshed. Its a really great quality and it made a difference. I tell everyone to get it!
Sapphalie C.
Greeley, CO
Love all of Mario badescu products. The eye cream smooths line and wrinkles well makes you look awake and brighter.
Blanca M.
I really like this eye cream and I love the brand it is very organic and works very well for your dark circles.
Gabriela M.
Arvin, CA
Best eye cream love his product I have really dry under eye so when I started using this I could see the diffrents under my eye it's amazing I don't longer have dry eye
Kat T.
Light and creamy. Extremely moisturizing. Loved the texture but I didnt really see much difference.
Veronica R.
I didn't see no results at all with this eye cream. I still had dark circles. The price was reasonable, but saw no results.
jaqueline s.
Modesto, CA
The Best!!!Its So Soft And Really Smells Great. Its A Good Primer For Your Eyelids.
Victoria S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This eye cream is incredibly rich and moisturizing, you can feel your skin repairing! Layering this under makeup makes my skin glow and look dewy. Love this!
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
How good is this mask ?
Ruth R.
Is this eye cream oily?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...