BY MARIO BADESCU #99 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
micaela d.
lima
la compre pars mi madre pero irrita los ojos y bo por adentro sino los parpados se ponen rojos y hay picazon
Kristen W.
Johns Creek, GA
This product was WAY too oily. I could actually see the oil sitting on top of the cream in the jar. It actually made me break out on my upper cheekbones and sides of my nose. I used it for about two weeks and then threw it away. I had ordered it from Ulta.com. I would not buy this eye cream again.
Theresa D.
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz. more...
I received this as a trial and hated it. I may just have sensitive skin but the formula felt so oily. After applying it to my eyes my skin felt so clogged and greasy. Can't say I would purchase it.
Alissa P.
I honestly didn't see a difference after using this cream. My eye lids is what is dry, I really don't have a problem with below my eyes. So I was kind of bummed since I didn't see an improvement.
Kachi N.
I don't really like this because it smells bad to me and didn't really do anything to help out my eyes. It was my first time using it and I'm never gonna use it again. Unfortunately it did not meet my expectations.
Veronica R.
I didn't see no results at all with this eye cream. I still had dark circles. The price was reasonable, but saw no results.
Chel F.
Huntington, IN
I got a trial size of this from the beauty counter and it's pretty great. I don't think I need an eye cream just yet but when I do, I'll opt for this.
Alissa E.
Riverside
I was kind of hesitant going in to using this eye cream because I've known this brand for its rose water spray. I'm still in the process of trying it out and seeing its results but so far, so good.
Victoria M.
It's a really good product but not the best I have used but I still love it and would maybe use it again.
Alissa R.
My aunt uses it and it helps her overall appearance under her eyes I have not tried it yet
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
How good is this mask ?
Ruth R.
Is this eye cream oily?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...