BY MARIO BADESCU #49 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alissa E.
Riverside
I was kind of hesitant going in to using this eye cream because I've known this brand for its rose water spray. I'm still in the process of trying it out and seeing its results but so far, so good.
Alissa P.
I honestly didn't see a difference after using this cream. My eye lids is what is dry, I really don't have a problem with below my eyes. So I was kind of bummed since I didn't see an improvement.
Diana H.
I got these for free when I bought a setting spray from Mario badescu and I liked it but it only lasted like a week and it got all nast afterwards I had to throw it away.
tatiana v.
Mountain View
Along with their rose water, I also love this product!! You can use day and night. Their formula is amazing it's non greasy and last long. My skin feels so hydrated and moisturized all day.
Kiran K.
Philadelphia, PA
this stuff is expensive but a great investment. i really reccomend it. i am a first time user but will be repurchasing from ulta. i really loved this stuff it made my eyes feel brighter and lighter. i really loved it and it is a great product i rele do l
laura t.
Love it ! I have a hard time keeping my eye area hydrated no matter what ive used and this has helped tremendously and leaves my eye area feeling so soft but not greasy !
C B.
Dallas, TX
rehabbed my extremely dry skin around eyes in around 3-5 weeks of use. consistency of product texture is not as thick as I prefer but definitely did the job! I would recommend to friend and will purchase again.
Gabriela M.
Arvin, CA
Best eye cream love his product I have really dry under eye so when I started using this I could see the diffrents under my eye it's amazing I don't longer have dry eye
Leah M.
Mission, KS
I love this product for an everyday use but especially after anling day i like to make sure my under eyes are getting the care they need to help stay looking young!
Noelani M.
Campbell
This eye cream works great, after using I could noticibly see my eye area look a lil more youthful. This is like more of a balm texture, but wasn't as greasy as I anticipated.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.