BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite beauty gurus on Instagram raved about this product so I had to give it a try. It leaves your under eyes feeling fresh after the first apply. Ulta carries this brand. Most definitely would purchase this again.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
I have extremely sensitive eyes and this is one of the few products that does not make my eyes burn. Noticed less pufffines and softened the fine lines around my eyes.has no greasy feeling and does not have any strong scent which would also irritate my eyes. All of Mario's line is nice and works very well
Cayla C.
Danville, CA
I love love love anything Mario badescu! Very light and airy feel love the moisture it gives very nice clean packaging and I really love that it isn't harsh on my eyes ! I wasn't expecting to love it so much
Sarah M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Let me start by saying i love this product! it's perfect for dry skin. It is super hydrating. i saw results after just a week! these results are much better than any other brands. my under eyes are noticeably less dark and extremely hydrated. I definitely recommend this product!
Theresa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz.
I received this as a trial and hated it. I may just have sensitive skin but the formula felt so oily. After applying it to my eyes my skin felt so clogged and greasy. Can't say I would purchase it.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyes are always puffy and dark like a panda, this product has helped me with my under eye bags and keeps my skin around my eyes soft and smooth. Looks great with or without makeup
Mary K.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz.
I love this eye cream. It smells fantastic and goes on very smoothly. It makes my eyes feel hydrated for hours after I use it. I actually like all the products by Mario Badescu.
madeline m.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion, way too thick. I ended up returning. This was my first time buying and it was al little too heavy for my taste. I love Mario Badescu and have many other products that I love .Expectations have been met with other products, but sadly for my skin type, not this one. Would recommend for extremely dry skin.
Gabbi P.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Obsessed with this. I use it every day, makes my skin feel amazing. I've repurchased a few times. I love all the packaging for this brand! Very effective, highly recommend :)
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
Most eye creams you don't get much in the container. This eye cream there is a good amount and you only need a little bit. It absorbs quickly and is gentle for sensitive eyes
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...