BY MARIO BADESCU #49 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nayely A.
This is such an amazing product! I love how refreshing it makes my eyes! I usually get this at Ulta and its one of the best eye creams I've used in a while. It makes everything so nice. I recommend to others to try this!
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
I love all of Mario Badescu products special this eye cream. I'm getting to my late 20s and I want to start taking care of my skin the best I can and this eye cream is really helping.
Crystal A.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have problems with dark under eyes so needed something to help make me look more refreshed and awake. This product has by far helped brighten the look of my skin and it just feels amazing.
Tabby R.
I loved this cream. It was light, gentle, and smelled good without being overly chemical-y. It helped reduce my sunken eye look and was overall a pleasure to use! I got it at ULTA.
Cecilia G.
Absolutely love this eye cream. I have had a hard time looking for the perfect eye cream and I think I've found it. Extremely hydrating, it had helped a ton with my under eye cirles and just over all amazing.
Sarah I.
Portland, OR
Let me just start by saying I love anything that Mario Badescu puts out. This line of skin care products is great for people like me with dry and sensitive skin. This eye cream was super hydrating, and I was seeing results from it in no time. Within a few weeks, I noticed a dramatic difference in my dark circles which I wasn't getting from other brands. While this is on the pricier side, I would say it is definitely worth it.
Jasmin G.
Everyone must try this cream! I work at a dermatology office and the doctor absolutely recommends it!!! I'm all for the price!! Ulta has everything TBH , and for an awesome price in my opinion, I will def buy this again
Eliza G.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE this product!!! Best eye cream i have ever tried. At first i thought it wouldn't work but it definitely the results definitely changed my mind. This product is my holy grail i don't think i can live without it!! Best thing EVER!!
Lisa R.
Lakeland, FL
Love all of company's products! A friend, who has a flawless complexion, introduced me to the line. Went to their website and they graciously sent me a bag full of samples. They weren't harsh at all.
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS
I like this eye cream. Mario Badescu is known for being a clean brand, which I like. I also like that this wasn't overly heavy on my eyes and woke up feeling moisturized.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.