BY MARIO BADESCU #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Their products are great, expensive but great. I do like their products just wish that they were cheaper in price. It did meet my needs but I felt like other cheaper products could do the same or even better then this. It went o smoothly and felt nice on my skin
Elena M.
This brand some of the best face products I have ever used. I have only used one products from them, but I have heard amazing reviews about them from other beauty bloggers and friends. Ice cream is made my eyes feel very moisturized and less tight after I wash my face.
Peyton H.
Williamsburg, VA
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz. more...
Love love love this product! Started using this for hydration under my eyes and I saw results in two days and they have continued to stay hydrated even after! Yes, it’s expensive, but it comes with a lot of product even though it may not seem like it! Recommend
Danielle M.
I LOVE this eye cream, it is my all-time favorite. The price is incredibly cheap for the quality of the product.  I typically have extremely dry skin around my eyes and using this product before bed with prevent all dryness. A little product goes a loooooong way; I use the eye cream every night for the past 4 months and I'm only half way done the container.  I would highly recommend this product!
Cheyenne A.
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V more...
I don’t see a huge difference with this product but I definitely enjoy it. Keeps my under eyes hydrated and it smells really good. I think it works well for an affordable option and I would recommend to anyone trying to get an affordable eye cream!
Monic R.
Davie, FL
Review for: Special Eye Cream V more...
I love this stuff!!!
Very hydrating
Price not bad
Product amount, I bought four months ago and I still have a lot left.
So soft and smells good
Texture not greasy
I would definitely buy again
It helped me with my psoriasis on my eye lids.
Recommend
Kamera H.
Greenville, SC
I can’t believe how amazing these products work for how affordable they are!! This is my go to product for when I’m traveling and need to make my under eyes look so lively. I have oily skin and this doesn’t make my face feel greasy at all!!
Maddie M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz. more...
The tiniest bit does a long way! I don’t have bags under my eyes, but I have awful dark circles and I’m only 23. I started using this and within a few days I was so impressed with how much it helped circulate the blood underneath my eyes.
Victoria F.
Fort Worth, TX
This is such a great brand I feel like a lot of people don't know about it out of the whole line my fav is the rose water spray and the drying lotion. They're affordable for the product. I bought mine at ulta
Nicholas R.
Mario Badescu is changing the skin care game! I love the smell and how it made the skin under my eyes feel so replenished! I a little pricey, but it lasts a long time. It's packaging is nice to look and and feels expensive. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.