BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
C B.
Dallas, TX
rehabbed my extremely dry skin around eyes in around 3-5 weeks of use. consistency of product texture is not as thick as I prefer but definitely did the job! I would recommend to friend and will purchase again.
Gabriela M.
Arvin, CA
Best eye cream love his product I have really dry under eye so when I started using this I could see the diffrents under my eye it's amazing I don't longer have dry eye
Leah M.
Mission, KS
I love this product for an everyday use but especially after anling day i like to make sure my under eyes are getting the care they need to help stay looking young!
Noelani M.
Campbell
This eye cream works great, after using I could noticibly see my eye area look a lil more youthful. This is like more of a balm texture, but wasn't as greasy as I anticipated.
Jacob A.
This is a little bit too early of a solution for me it's very light easy to absorb into your skin but it's slightly sticky after it absorbs it so it's pretty inexpensive for me and I know that when I use it I guess it does work in a way but it's just the formula isn't the right for me I have very Oily to combo skin
Luva G.
Oh my god this thing is amazing. It leaves my eyes looking like new. I have eye bag and dark circles and it makes my eyes look younger like mositerizer for my eyes in a way.
Brittney H.
I cannot live without this product. I use it almost daily and is ALWAYS in my travel case. It's a bit pricey but worth it when the product has good ingredients and treats my skin so well. Ive had nothing but great results. The drying lotion from this brand is ALSO A MUST HAVE.
Momal S.
Tomball, TX
Let me start off buy saying the Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V is beyond hydrating. With other brands I didn't see results, however this cream works. It surpassed my expectations! After about a week of use my under eyes are substantially less dark and are more hydrated. I recommend y'all do yourselves a favor and buy this product!
Kellie T.
I tend to get really dry under eyes, especially during the summer months. Since I'm not worried about anti aging properties just yet, this works great for me when I use it as a moisturizer. This lasts forever since you only have to use a little at a time. Definitely recommend!!
Ann S.
Rockledge, FL
Amazing product. One of the most hydrating eye creams I've used and you can feel the difference. Took a few days before I noticed the dark circles under my eyes begin to disappear. Also the area around my eyes is extremely sensitive and this doesn't make burn at all.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...