BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eliza G.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE this product!!! Best eye cream i have ever tried. At first i thought it wouldn't work but it definitely the results definitely changed my mind. This product is my holy grail i don't think i can live without it!! Best thing EVER!!
Lisa R.
Lakeland, FL
Love all of company's products! A friend, who has a flawless complexion, introduced me to the line. Went to their website and they graciously sent me a bag full of samples. They weren't harsh at all.
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eye cream. Mario Badescu is known for being a clean brand, which I like. I also like that this wasn't overly heavy on my eyes and woke up feeling moisturized.
Alissa E.
Riverside
I was kind of hesitant going in to using this eye cream because I've known this brand for its rose water spray. I'm still in the process of trying it out and seeing its results but so far, so good.
Diana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these for free when I bought a setting spray from Mario badescu and I liked it but it only lasted like a week and it got all nast afterwards I had to throw it away.
Alissa P.
I honestly didn't see a difference after using this cream. My eye lids is what is dry, I really don't have a problem with below my eyes. So I was kind of bummed since I didn't see an improvement.
tatiana v.
Mountain View
Beauty Junkie Expert
Along with their rose water, I also love this product!! You can use day and night. Their formula is amazing it's non greasy and last long. My skin feels so hydrated and moisturized all day.
Kiran K.
Philadelphia, PA
this stuff is expensive but a great investment. i really reccomend it. i am a first time user but will be repurchasing from ulta. i really loved this stuff it made my eyes feel brighter and lighter. i really loved it and it is a great product i rele do l
C B.
Dallas, TX
rehabbed my extremely dry skin around eyes in around 3-5 weeks of use. consistency of product texture is not as thick as I prefer but definitely did the job! I would recommend to friend and will purchase again.
laura t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it ! I have a hard time keeping my eye area hydrated no matter what ive used and this has helped tremendously and leaves my eye area feeling so soft but not greasy !
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...