BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is AMAZING! This formula is perfect, light on the skin and hydrating! I use this every night with my skin care routine and would not change it out for any other eye cream I own! This is a must have
Natascha C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Mario Badescu. His products are very sensitive skin friendly. They are gentle on the skin. I did notice my eyes seemed less puffy while using. Price isn't too bad when compared to other high end brands.
MaKenna B.
Cottage Grove, MN
This eye cream is SO nourishing. I have been using this product religiously for about 2-3 months now. I use it every night and sometimes in the morning before applying my makeup. I also apply this eye cream to my neck to get rid of fine lines.
Celeste G.
Covina, CA
This product has helped out the puffiness under my eyes while not leaving behind an oily residue. It did not help out my dark circles so much but I have seen a slight improvement. The main thing I love about this is that I have noticed the white little dots under my eyes going away.!
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth and doesn't leave a film on eyes. I haven't bought it again because it's a bit pricey. Packaging is very basic and the product itself does not have a scent which was optimal for sensitive skin
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
Mario Badescu is my ultimate favorite SkinCare brand! They are so affordable and there products are fabulous quality and actually give results! I loved this eye cream and thought it was so hydrating!!
Emma H.
Tornado, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the eye cream, but I didn't like the smell. It felt similar to my tarte and benefit ones, which smell better, so I probably wouldn't repurchase. However, it wasn't a bad product. It did its job.
Mayra V.
Garden City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
As well all my know Mario Badescu has some phenomenal products, The eye cream does help with various under circles problems, I purchased mine at ulta, It's very gentle! I would most def buy it again!
Anika A.
I bought this product from the mariobadescu.com site, along with other products that were part of a skin care regimen. This was my first time using this product, and I've only been using it for a total of maybe 2 months or so. I would recommend this product to others if you are in the market for a gentle eye cream.
Deronique W.
I got this product at the philosophy store tried it in store and just knew that I was going to work for me. It's very light and easy to apply washes off great and it keeps me from looking like a hag with black bags under my eyes
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...