BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicholas R.
Mario Badescu is changing the skin care game! I love the smell and how it made the skin under my eyes feel so replenished! I a little pricey, but it lasts a long time. It's packaging is nice to look and and feels expensive. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Karina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Your eyes are very sensitive areas on your face especially when you're applying makeup and tugging on that area when blending eye shadow or pressing into it with a beauty blender. Mario Badescu is one of the top rating products un under eye care because not only does it help reduce the appearance of bags and dark circles, but it freshens up your entire face and leaves the area looking clean.
Tiffany O.
Springdale
Mario is great it is very soft I love how it feels in your face very great value love it I think you should buy it oh omg I love their packaging it is not bad at all I really like it I think they do a good job I like it i recommend this to you guy i really like it try it
Sydni S.
Corp Christi, TX
My Favorite Eye Cream And Skin Care Brand! Very Effective! Love Love Love!!!!! If You Are Looking For An Amazing Eye Cream This is What You Need. You can Get this At Ulta or Mariobadescu.com I would Def Buy This Again
samantha s.
ivanhoe, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm in love with this , it helped me w my acne and acne scars i would but it again !!! i love it soo much ! i'm on my 4th one i just love it the value was too cheap i think it should worth more ! it really works !!
Kachi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like this because it smells bad to me and didn't really do anything to help out my eyes. It was my first time using it and I'm never gonna use it again. Unfortunately it did not meet my expectations.
Sarah T.
San Andreas, CA
AMAZING! I have very sensitive skin and the wrong product will break me out into hives and redness and swelling. This product cleared my reaction within 48 hours, it soothed and combat the redness so fast it was amazing, I put a thick layer in the morning and before bed and it was like a miracle.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI
I love the price point of this company and feel like they're spot on when it comes to marketing their products. The packaging made it easy to grab a small amount of product since that's all you need for the eye!
kavy a.
Allen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mario is a genius with his product line! I'm a big fan of all his products, he is more focused on the skin care than the packaging that is why it's so cheap! His products aren't heavy on the skin and really work!
Karina F.
Atlanta
I was looking for a eyecream that would work perfectly fine for me, and that I loved, I couldn't find one till I came apon this one and I felt like it was made for me, satisfied me completely! Works wonders :)
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...