BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alissa P.
I honestly didn't see a difference after using this cream. My eye lids is what is dry, I really don't have a problem with below my eyes. So I was kind of bummed since I didn't see an improvement.
Laura T.
Love it ! I have a hard time keeping my eye area hydrated no matter what ive used and this has helped tremendously and leaves my eye area feeling so soft but not greasy !
Eliza G.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE this product!!! Best eye cream i have ever tried. At first i thought it wouldn't work but it definitely the results definitely changed my mind. This product is my holy grail i don't think i can live without it!! Best thing EVER!!
C B.
Dallas, TX
rehabbed my extremely dry skin around eyes in around 3-5 weeks of use. consistency of product texture is not as thick as I prefer but definitely did the job! I would recommend to friend and will purchase again.
Leah M.
Mission, KS
I love this product for an everyday use but especially after anling day i like to make sure my under eyes are getting the care they need to help stay looking young!
justina G.
Lawrenceville, GA
My experience with this eye cream has been amazing! I tend to be really dry under my eyes with lots of discoloration and this has really hydrated and brightened.
Noelani M.
Campbell
This eye cream works great, after using I could noticibly see my eye area look a lil more youthful. This is like more of a balm texture, but wasn't as greasy as I anticipated.
Tarundeep K.
S Ozone Park, NY
This eye cream is great. This is the first ever one i ever used so i cant compare it to anything else. Its very smooth
Krystal T.
I received a sample of this with a sephora order. It is a great product. Leaves the under eye feeling very refreshed and smooth. I might purchase the full size.
Kelly L.
This product was just okay. It didn't leave my uber eye area dry but I still had bags and fine lines. If you're looking just for a moisturizer this will be fine
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.