BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bry W.
Brockworth, Gloucester
I love all mario badescu products, i enjoyed this one as it smells amazing and did wonders for the bags under my eyes, it brightened my skin and kept the bags away. My under eyes felt tighter and smoother and I'd recommend this to anyone
Khadijah M.
4 stars because this eye cream is amazing... the cream is gentle and very easy to apply the package is small but does wonders. This is a good deal for the price. I would recommend this to anyone who loves skin care routines & it also smells amazing.
Fernanda C.
Colima
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect product for my eyes, it is accesible and values all the price, it is totally effective for my eyes and i really recommend this product!! Nice packaging and i definitively would buy it again!!
Lily D.
Mario Badescu is always a must in my skincare routine and this eye cream is no different, it's really cooling and feels luxurious on the skin. Good pricing as it's more mid range too, really enjoy this!
Zoe M.
Love this stuff makes my eyes feel so hydrated and soft,
Awesome packaging, mario badescu is one of my all time favourite skin care brands anything from them is awesome it's just about finding the right thing for your skin and needs.
Evie L.
So extremely hydrating and fresh, gives a bright finish and is very effective! Satisfied with the outcome, I bought this from beauty bay and I am a first time user, would definitely recommend!
Mia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such and amazing product,I swear by it.feel so nice and cooling under the eye when'd you apply it.it is quite pricey but it's 100% worth the money,would recommend to
Anyone
Emma H.
This is my ride or die eye cream. It keeps my eye refreshed and helps with my dark circles. I have oily skin and it works just fine. I use it every night and it's great. I have a back up if this product because I love it
Bonnie J.
the Glycolic acid cleanser is really great for my oily skin. i use it in the mornings after i cleanse. it helps me to get into the hard to reach spots of my face and i always feel refreshed and soft afterwards.
Shannon B.
Extremely hydrating product that leaves my under eye area feeling soft and refreshed. After two weeks of nightly use I noticed the puffiness under my eyes had significantly subsided. Only downfall is price but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...