BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sidney A.
Leominster , MA
Love this product so much! It makes my eyes feel fresh and awaken.  If I don't use this product I notice that around my eyes feel dry.  I use this every night before bed and it makes me feel great in the morning.  Def would buy again and not pricey at all!
Kaitlyn H.
Fort Myers
noticably reduced my dark circles and bags under my eyes. My skin felt significantly smoother and more even. made my skin even toned. Perfect price point for the results. I would highly recommend to any of my friends and family members. Would buy again!
Ethan F.
Love this product! It has a great soft consistency and it feels amazing when you lightly dab it into your skin. You know this brand has a great reputation so you expect it to really work. Definitely recommend it and it's worth the money. I order mine online.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their products are great, expensive but great. I do like their products just wish that they were cheaper in price. It did meet my needs but I felt like other cheaper products could do the same or even better then this. It went o smoothly and felt nice on my skin
Jennifer M.
Wilton, CT
I love this product! I have deep dark circles under my eyes and I put this on in the morning to wake my eyes up and not puffy! The more I used it the more it helped with my dark circles. Whenever I'm out of this product I run to the store - I can't be without it!
Elena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand some of the best face products I have ever used. I have only used one products from them, but I have heard amazing reviews about them from other beauty bloggers and friends. Ice cream is made my eyes feel very moisturized and less tight after I wash my face.
Danielle M.
I LOVE this eye cream, it is my all-time favorite. The price is incredibly cheap for the quality of the product.  I typically have extremely dry skin around my eyes and using this product before bed with prevent all dryness. A little product goes a loooooong way; I use the eye cream every night for the past 4 months and I'm only half way done the container.  I would highly recommend this product!
Sydni S.
Corp Christi, TX
My Favorite Eye Cream And Skin Care Brand! Very Effective! Love Love Love!!!!! If You Are Looking For An Amazing Eye Cream This is What You Need. You can Get this At Ulta or Mariobadescu.com I would Def Buy This Again
samantha s.
ivanhoe, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm in love with this , it helped me w my acne and acne scars i would but it again !!! i love it soo much ! i'm on my 4th one i just love it the value was too cheap i think it should worth more ! it really works !!
Kachi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like this because it smells bad to me and didn't really do anything to help out my eyes. It was my first time using it and I'm never gonna use it again. Unfortunately it did not meet my expectations.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...