BY MARIO BADESCU #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I love all of the products by this particular brand. I buy all of their products that I possibly can. I have so many products in the morning s brand
Marissa C.
Review for: Special Eye Cream V more...
This is amazing for when you need that extra pick me up. It’s so soft and absorbs amazing into the ski. I’d say it’s effective and worth the price
Adrianna W.
Rainelle, WV
I love this brand and would recommend it to everyone! These products are really great but not perfect. But for the price you can't do much better
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
I love finding products that incorporate hydration for the fine lines I am noticing. This helps reduce the fine lines and puffiness. A must try!
Rachel R.
Overrated product. I have tried numerous eye creams and this was one of my least favorites. Mario Badescu is overly prices and minimal benefits.
Jenn J.
Calumet, MI
I didn't notice a huge difference and it was a little too wet of a cream for me and my face. Perhaps it didn't mesh well with my skin care line.
Lissete t B.
KENOSHA, WI
Got a sample of this , needless to say i was not impressed , felt heavy for the eye area and i ended up with some minor millia after using this .
Karina J.
Clifton, NJ
I have really puffy eyes just natural to me. I tried this as a tester and omg it worked amazing wonders! Just a little every night does the trick
Joseph E.
Review for: Special Eye Cream V more...
Fabulous! Easy on, easy absorb, non irritating. Great product for the value, not too pricy, but definitely better than the drug store products.
Monjay🥀 N.
providence
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz. more...
I chose to pick this product and I chose very well, it is not prricey at all ,has good value ,I bought this from Ulta and it has very packaging
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.