BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kellie T.
I tend to get really dry under eyes, especially during the summer months. Since I'm not worried about anti aging properties just yet, this works great for me when I use it as a moisturizer. This lasts forever since you only have to use a little at a time. Definitely recommend!!
Rosy C.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing for the under eye! Leaves your skin feeling soft amd hydrated. It laus nicely under concealer. Helps withfine lines
Jacob A.
This is a little bit too early of a solution for me it's very light easy to absorb into your skin but it's slightly sticky after it absorbs it so it's pretty inexpensive for me and I know that when I use it I guess it does work in a way but it's just the formula isn't the right for me I have very Oily to combo skin
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
I have extremely sensitive eyes and this is one of the few products that does not make my eyes burn. Noticed less pufffines and softened the fine lines around my eyes.has no greasy feeling and does not have any strong scent which would also irritate my eyes. All of Mario's line is nice and works very well
Brittney H.
I cannot live without this product. I use it almost daily and is ALWAYS in my travel case. It's a bit pricey but worth it when the product has good ingredients and treats my skin so well. Ive had nothing but great results. The drying lotion from this brand is ALSO A MUST HAVE.
Kelsi H.
I love this for hydration under the eyes and helps them look brighter and better. Need more soon!
Kelsey J.
Sussex , WI
Love this, so hydrating around the eye area. Such a smooth creamy formula, and would definitely repurchase.
Bry W.
Brockworth, Gloucester
I love all mario badescu products, i enjoyed this one as it smells amazing and did wonders for the bags under my eyes, it brightened my skin and kept the bags away. My under eyes felt tighter and smoother and I'd recommend this to anyone
Khadijah M.
4 stars because this eye cream is amazing... the cream is gentle and very easy to apply the package is small but does wonders. This is a good deal for the price. I would recommend this to anyone who loves skin care routines & it also smells amazing.
Fernanda C.
Colima
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect product for my eyes, it is accesible and values all the price, it is totally effective for my eyes and i really recommend this product!! Nice packaging and i definitively would buy it again!!
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...