BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cayla C.
Danville, CA
I love love love anything Mario badescu! Very light and airy feel love the moisture it gives very nice clean packaging and I really love that it isn't harsh on my eyes ! I wasn't expecting to love it so much
Maria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite beauty gurus on Instagram raved about this product so I had to give it a try. It leaves your under eyes feeling fresh after the first apply. Ulta carries this brand. Most definitely would purchase this again.
Theresa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz.
I received this as a trial and hated it. I may just have sensitive skin but the formula felt so oily. After applying it to my eyes my skin felt so clogged and greasy. Can't say I would purchase it.
Mary K.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz.
I love this eye cream. It smells fantastic and goes on very smoothly. It makes my eyes feel hydrated for hours after I use it. I actually like all the products by Mario Badescu.
Tal A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing really beautiful recipe and very smooth feels really nice to put in after a shower
Julia R.
Mario Badescu doesn't fail. This stuff is great and even helped with my under eye circles. Probably my favorite eye cream on the market.
Sarah C.
Pacific, WA
I've used this for a month straight & can tell these is a big difference in my eye area, for the better!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome product! I use it everyday. It really works! It makes my eyes look and feel refreshed. I get it at Ulta.
Nicole R.
Mario Badescu is a really great brand. Leaves My eyes feeling refreshed. Its a really great quality and it made a difference. I tell everyone to get it!
Lacey H.
Ever since I started using this I have noticed such a huge difference in my skin! I love how soft and smooth it has become!!
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...