BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Moriah S.
Feels refreshing on the under eye and works well. Keeps it hydrated throughout the day! Really recommend to buy.
Stacy R.
Tulsa, OK
All of their products are top notch and won't leave you disappointed. The ingredients are top of the line.
Gabbi P.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Obsessed with this. I use it every day, makes my skin feel amazing. I've repurchased a few times. I love all the packaging for this brand! Very effective, highly recommend :)
Sarah M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Let me start by saying i love this product! it's perfect for dry skin. It is super hydrating. i saw results after just a week! these results are much better than any other brands. my under eyes are noticeably less dark and extremely hydrated. I definitely recommend this product!
Tiffany E.
I Love this cream. It's thick but the moisture really does set in overnight and you'll wake up looking fresh!
Rachel M.
Oviedo , FL
I love all of the Mario badescu products! They're so reasonablity priced and works so well!
Daniella R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this cream as a gift and, it was a m a z i n g. It decreased the dark circles under my eyes and my puffiness was almost gone. Awesome product!!!
Ann S.
Rockledge, FL
Amazing product. One of the most hydrating eye creams I've used and you can feel the difference. Took a few days before I noticed the dark circles under my eyes begin to disappear. Also the area around my eyes is extremely sensitive and this doesn't make burn at all.
Ana D.
Oak Park, IL
I really liked this eye cream. It felt fresh and nourishing. I really like the Mario Badescu brand❤️
justina G.
Lawrenceville, GA
My experience with this eye cream has been amazing! I tend to be really dry under my eyes with lots of discoloration and this has really hydrated and brightened.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...