BY MARIO BADESCU #49 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lani R.
Cottonwood
This eye cream is moisturizing but not greasy or oily. Its nourishing, plumping. It helps with all the fines lines and wrinkles.
Brandi E.
austin texas
This is a really good brand and I just adore it and my skin loves it. It’s just great and not that expensive and works amazingly
Joseph N.
Garden Grove, CA
Helped with the puffiness and the dark circles under my eyes. I haven't tried that many eye cream products but loved this product
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Hydrating effect, nothing bad to say about the product, but no noticeable differences or effects, even after using continuously
Aamyie E.
Rockwall, TX
The product is creamy and my skin absorbs this nicely without residue. I've enjoyed using Mario's products. They are all lovely
Aubry D.
I love Mario Badescu and I love this eye cream! It always hydrates my eyes instantly! It also smells good which is a great plus
Alexis D.
Rogers, AR
Great for refreshing the skin around the yes and smells amazing has a tingly feeling upon application and leaves skin so smooth
Iva G.
I got this eye cream and it is such a great moisturizer. Little bit on a oily side but great to use for bed time for wrincle
Lupe C.
I love this product it works wonders but then again all of Mario's product's are amazing. Definitely recommend this product.
Lacey H.
Ever since I started using this I have noticed such a huge difference in my skin! I love how soft and smooth it has become!!
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.