BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany E.
I Love this cream. It's thick but the moisture really does set in overnight and you'll wake up looking fresh!
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mario products never fail to amaze me. Great products for a great price. Never irritated my sensitive skin.
Stacy R.
Tulsa, OK
All of their products are top notch and won't leave you disappointed. The ingredients are top of the line.
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is not greasy. This clears up skin and makes it feel smooth. All in all it moisturizes skin.
Rochelle B.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this eye cream and all Mario Badescu that I've tried. Gentle and effective , does smooth and soften.
Kelsey J.
Sussex , WI
Love this, so hydrating around the eye area. Such a smooth creamy formula, and would definitely repurchase.
Cassidy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand it is worth every penny. You should definitely buy this product and check out other things
Christy C.
I rarely use this just because I am always in a rush. However, this is amazing for your eyes! I recommend
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
This is super moisturizing and I love wearing it to bed or even under eye makeup! I love the feel of it!
Victoria M.
It's a really good product but not the best I have used but I still love it and would maybe use it again.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...