BY MARIO BADESCU #29 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Let me start by saying i love this product! it's perfect for dry skin. It is super hydrating. i saw results after just a week! these results are much better than any other brands. my under eyes are noticeably less dark and extremely hydrated. I definitely recommend this product!
Theresa D.
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz. more...
I received this as a trial and hated it. I may just have sensitive skin but the formula felt so oily. After applying it to my eyes my skin felt so clogged and greasy. Can't say I would purchase it.
Jennifer M.
Wilton, CT
I love this product! I have deep dark circles under my eyes and I put this on in the morning to wake my eyes up and not puffy! The more I used it the more it helped with my dark circles. Whenever I'm out of this product I run to the store - I can't be without it!
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
My eyes are always puffy and dark like a panda, this product has helped me with my under eye bags and keeps my skin around my eyes soft and smooth. Looks great with or without makeup
Mary K.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz. more...
I love this eye cream. It smells fantastic and goes on very smoothly. It makes my eyes feel hydrated for hours after I use it. I actually like all the products by Mario Badescu.
madeline m.
Katy, TX
In my opinion, way too thick. I ended up returning. This was my first time buying and it was al little too heavy for my taste. I love Mario Badescu and have many other products that I love .Expectations have been met with other products, but sadly for my skin type, not this one. Would recommend for extremely dry skin.
Kachi N.
I don't really like this because it smells bad to me and didn't really do anything to help out my eyes. It was my first time using it and I'm never gonna use it again. Unfortunately it did not meet my expectations.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI
I love the price point of this company and feel like they're spot on when it comes to marketing their products. The packaging made it easy to grab a small amount of product since that's all you need for the eye!
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
Mario Badescu has the most amazing products. I currently use 5 of their products for my daily facial regime. I like this cream. It's light and very easy to apply
Gabbi P.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Obsessed with this. I use it every day, makes my skin feel amazing. I've repurchased a few times. I love all the packaging for this brand! Very effective, highly recommend :)
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.