BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
JORDAN G.
Iva, SC
Great product and good price, made my under eyes very hydrated and took away puffiness.
Madelyn R.
Bakersfield , CA
This was a great product. It did a great job and make my eyes look amazing. I love it.
Geneva W.
Rio Rancho, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
It too oily, goes on nice, has a nice smell to it. Definitely keep this in my regimen ūüėä
jaqueline s.
Modesto, CA
The Best!!!Its So Soft And Really Smells Great. Its A Good Primer For Your Eyelids.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye cream it's so good and soft and smells so good too!!! Love using this after the shower
Cayla C.
Danville, CA
I love love love anything Mario badescu! Very light and airy feel love the moisture it gives very nice clean packaging and I really love that it isn't harsh on my eyes ! I wasn't expecting to love it so much
Maria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite beauty gurus on Instagram raved about this product so I had to give it a try. It leaves your under eyes feeling fresh after the first apply. Ulta carries this brand. Most definitely would purchase this again.
Theresa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz.
I received this as a trial and hated it. I may just have sensitive skin but the formula felt so oily. After applying it to my eyes my skin felt so clogged and greasy. Can't say I would purchase it.
Mary K.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz.
I love this eye cream. It smells fantastic and goes on very smoothly. It makes my eyes feel hydrated for hours after I use it. I actually like all the products by Mario Badescu.
Jaclyn G.
Not too heavy and really makes a difference that you can visibly notice when looking at and feeling your skin
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Ruth R.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...