BY MARIO BADESCU #49 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
justina G.
Lawrenceville, GA
My experience with this eye cream has been amazing! I tend to be really dry under my eyes with lots of discoloration and this has really hydrated and brightened.
Krystal T.
I received a sample of this with a sephora order. It is a great product. Leaves the under eye feeling very refreshed and smooth. I might purchase the full size.
Amanda P.
Wilmington
I tried this for the first time after a friend gave it to me and it was okay. I was expecting a little more because of how in love I am with the drying lotion
Kerri J.
Zebulon
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz. more...
I love the product and seemed to start making a difference. However, the costs for me are high and can’t purchase and keep using to see complete difference.
Mia G.
Atlanta, GA
Really good eye cream. I actually stole this from my brother! Haha! But he got this product from ultra. I suffer from dark under eyes, so this helps me a lot
Victoria S.
['Oklahoma City', ''], OK
This eye cream is incredibly rich and moisturizing, you can feel your skin repairing! Layering this under makeup makes my skin glow and look dewy. Love this!
Lauren J.
Apple Valley, CA
Love this stuff! Effective and I would keep buying! I am a fan of a lot of Mario badescu stuff so of course it's one of my go too's. I recommend for sure!
Daniella R.
Doral, FL
I received this cream as a gift and, it was a m a z i n g. It decreased the dark circles under my eyes and my puffiness was almost gone. Awesome product!!!
Nicole R.
Mario Badescu is a really great brand. Leaves My eyes feeling refreshed. Its a really great quality and it made a difference. I tell everyone to get it!
Chel F.
Huntington, IN
I got a trial size of this from the beauty counter and it's pretty great. I don't think I need an eye cream just yet but when I do, I'll opt for this.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.