BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christy C.
I rarely use this just because I am always in a rush. However, this is amazing for your eyes! I recommend
Hannah B.
This is perfect In hydrating your skin around your eyes! It feels amazing and it totally worth the buy!
Cassandra C.
Sun Valley, NV
I love the Mario B collection ... I use it for my dry skin and it seems to work great for my skin type
Kenia M.
Glendale
I love this eye cream it really works i definitely recommend this to everyone its a really good product
Karla G.
I got this in the mail to try out and I really enjoyed it! Definitely worth it and definitely would buy
Nidia A.
Mario Badescu special eye cream is hydrating and refreshing on the skin is able to help with wrinkles.
Dalia C.
Brightened up the appearance of my eyes. Liked it very much I would definitely suggest it to people.
Brittany J.
It wasn't too grease but it was very rich, it almost went on like a balm. It also had a nice smell.
Bussy A.
Effective. Initially a little harsh for the under eye area. Took time to adjust but still worth it.
Aiuella F.
Sealy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not bad! It smells okay and feels great. It definitely makes my eyes look better. Less puffy.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...