BY MARIO BADESCU #49 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacob A.
This is a little bit too early of a solution for me it's very light easy to absorb into your skin but it's slightly sticky after it absorbs it so it's pretty inexpensive for me and I know that when I use it I guess it does work in a way but it's just the formula isn't the right for me I have very Oily to combo skin
Luva G.
Oh my god this thing is amazing. It leaves my eyes looking like new. I have eye bag and dark circles and it makes my eyes look younger like mositerizer for my eyes in a way.
Brittney H.
I cannot live without this product. I use it almost daily and is ALWAYS in my travel case. It's a bit pricey but worth it when the product has good ingredients and treats my skin so well. Ive had nothing but great results. The drying lotion from this brand is ALSO A MUST HAVE.
Momal S.
Tomball, TX
Let me start off buy saying the Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V is beyond hydrating. With other brands I didn't see results, however this cream works. It surpassed my expectations! After about a week of use my under eyes are substantially less dark and are more hydrated. I recommend y'all do yourselves a favor and buy this product!
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
Pretty good eye cream. Very heavy and a good choice for dry skin. I think it's too rich for oily skin. Feels more like a cream to oil texture than a whipped light cream for the eye, which was what I was expecting! Overall I like it though.
Kellie T.
I tend to get really dry under eyes, especially during the summer months. Since I'm not worried about anti aging properties just yet, this works great for me when I use it as a moisturizer. This lasts forever since you only have to use a little at a time. Definitely recommend!!
Ann S.
Rockledge, FL
Amazing product. One of the most hydrating eye creams I've used and you can feel the difference. Took a few days before I noticed the dark circles under my eyes begin to disappear. Also the area around my eyes is extremely sensitive and this doesn't make burn at all.
Maria O.
One of my favorite beauty gurus on Instagram raved about this product so I had to give it a try. It leaves your under eyes feeling fresh after the first apply. Ulta carries this brand. Most definitely would purchase this again.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
I have extremely sensitive eyes and this is one of the few products that does not make my eyes burn. Noticed less pufffines and softened the fine lines around my eyes.has no greasy feeling and does not have any strong scent which would also irritate my eyes. All of Mario's line is nice and works very well
Cayla C.
Danville, CA
I love love love anything Mario badescu! Very light and airy feel love the moisture it gives very nice clean packaging and I really love that it isn't harsh on my eyes ! I wasn't expecting to love it so much
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.