BY MARIO BADESCU #99 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlyn J.
Charlotte
Review for: Special Eye Cream V more...
I bought this eye cream at a famous department store and immediately fell in love with it. I am 19 and have tried many high end eye creams as well as not so high end over several years. This cream is amazing, I can't say enough good things about it except to say I cannot live without it. I've tried all MB eye creams and gels but nothing can even compare to the special cream. Please if you have just given up on finding something that works TRY THIS-you will be very happy you did!
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I have really dark circles under my eyes. After using this eye cream I have noticed a difference the circles getting lighter and my fine lines diminishing. It is a little pricy but a tiny bit goes a LONG way!! I use a little more at night but have to use a spec before applying my makeup. It is a little oily but my eyes look really hydrated.
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I love to find new brands I can know and love. This is one of them. I find that I really need to research beforehand which product I need before heading to the store, but I've never been let down by MB. I'm in my early thirties anything I can do to keep Crow's feet away is a priority. Love this stuff.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, Special Eye Cream V, Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz. more...
Bethany S.
Broken Arrow
Review for: Special Eye Cream V more...
I got this eye cream with the oily/dry combo Facial regimen. I absolute love it! A little bit goes a long way. It’s a very smooth formula and doesn’t feel too heavy when it’s applied. Will definitely purchase a full size next time!
Mikaylah B.
eureka
Loved this product. The packaging was nice and I didn’t have to worry about the stuff spilling inside a traveling bag because of the screw top it has. It works really nicely and makes the face feel really refreshed
Analyssa G.
Ogden
I feel like this product really does the job for my eyes. It makes my makeup look flawless after using this. I really had problems with around my eyes before but this truly saved me and I am beyond obsessed with this products and most of their skin care line.
Laura P.
The Mario Badescue skin care line is the best, the price range is also really good. This product has made a huge difference to my under eye area, it almost feels like most of my fine lines have disappeared!
Savannah G.
San Pablo, CA
I like this product because it is natural and it does not contain a lot of harsh products. I brought it offline and if you are willing to pay extra, you should. Very gentle on the skin.
Ana U.
williston
I have tried SO MANY eye creams over the past few years. I have used department store brands, and even drugstore brands, just trying to find the eye cream that feels the best and does the most. THIS cream, is my absolute favorite and I always come back to it! The little jar will last you 6 month to a year, using it twice a day! It just melts into my skin, and it feels SOOTHING! The tiniest dab goes A LONG WAY. It wears well under makeup, and there is no environment I couldn't face wearing this eye cream! Never any irritation, and I believe it absolutely improves the look of my eye area. I will use this forever...It is a wonderful, daily, honest-to-goodness product, just like so many of Mario Badescu's products. I love it.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
How good is this mask ?
Ruth R.
Is this eye cream oily?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...