BY MARIO BADESCU #49 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlyn J.
Charlotte
Review for: Special Eye Cream V more...
I bought this eye cream at a famous department store and immediately fell in love with it. I am 19 and have tried many high end eye creams as well as not so high end over several years. This cream is amazing, I can't say enough good things about it except to say I cannot live without it. I've tried all MB eye creams and gels but nothing can even compare to the special cream. Please if you have just given up on finding something that works TRY THIS-you will be very happy you did!
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I have really dark circles under my eyes. After using this eye cream I have noticed a difference the circles getting lighter and my fine lines diminishing. It is a little pricy but a tiny bit goes a LONG way!! I use a little more at night but have to use a spec before applying my makeup. It is a little oily but my eyes look really hydrated.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz. more...
So far so good. As always i purchase trial size or travel size since i have such sensitive skin. I filled out the Mario skin test and purchased the trial sizes they offered. They have worked amazing! I am almost 36 so i have dine lines and wrinkles. Ive noticed a small difference but i also don’t use this every day as i haven’t purchased the full size yet.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
You can go to their website, fill out a quiz on your skin and they sends you a generous box of samples for your specific concerns minutes received this and bought the full size within a week. I love how light this formula is while being incredible effective in reducing lines, circles and puffiness.
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I love to find new brands I can know and love. This is one of them. I find that I really need to research beforehand which product I need before heading to the store, but I've never been let down by MB. I'm in my early thirties anything I can do to keep Crow's feet away is a priority. Love this stuff.
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
This is a part of my nightly routine! I love how easy and non greasy it is. All you need is a light layer under each eye and you wake up looking bright within a few times of use. I don’t even need concealer under my eyes to go out anymore
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
So far so good! I have only been using this for a couple months now but so far it's great. My eyes always feel hydrated and it's kind of pricey but it is SO worth it just because you literally need one little pea size for both eyes!
Madalyn M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I️ would highly recommend this stuff! If you’re looking for a cheap yet effective eye cream, this is he one for you. Although it’s not the best stuff on the world, I️t really does help and I️t doesn’t break the bank either!
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Can I sleep in this?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...
Ruth R.