BY MARIO BADESCU

Rich and creamy formula made with essential oils and antioxidant vitamins A and E. Best for dry and mature skin types. Simple, effective and gentle for sensitive eye area. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dark circles under my eyes. After using this eye cream I have noticed a difference the circles getting lighter and my fine lines diminishing. It is a little pricy but a tiny bit goes a LONG way!! I use a little more at night but have to use a spec before applying my makeup. It is a little oily but my eyes look really hydrated.
Ashley R.
Sedgwick
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to find new brands I can know and love. This is one of them. I find that I really need to research beforehand which product I need before heading to the store, but I've never been let down by MB. I'm in my early thirties anything I can do to keep Crow's feet away is a priority. Love this stuff.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, Special Eye Cream V, Mario Badescu Special Eye Cream V, 0.5 oz.
Savannah G.
San Pablo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because it is natural and it does not contain a lot of harsh products. I brought it offline and if you are willing to pay extra, you should. Very gentle on the skin.
Ana U.
williston
I have tried SO MANY eye creams over the past few years. I have used department store brands, and even drugstore brands, just trying to find the eye cream that feels the best and does the most. THIS cream, is my absolute favorite and I always come back to it! The little jar will last you 6 month to a year, using it twice a day! It just melts into my skin, and it feels SOOTHING! The tiniest dab goes A LONG WAY. It wears well under makeup, and there is no environment I couldn't face wearing this eye cream! Never any irritation, and I believe it absolutely improves the look of my eye area. I will use this forever...It is a wonderful, daily, honest-to-goodness product, just like so many of Mario Badescu's products. I love it.
member-c7687
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works amazing for wrinkles and bags under my eyes. It has also helped with dark circles I will continue to buy this product. It is affordable and works great
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mario Badescu products. The packaging is simple but classy. The product inside is whats important. This was my first time purchasing it and it has proven to be a great eye cream that hydrates and still allows me to put on makeup after applied.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
Pretty good eye cream. Very heavy and a good choice for dry skin. I think it's too rich for oily skin. Feels more like a cream to oil texture than a whipped light cream for the eye, which was what I was expecting! Overall I like it though.
Candi H.
Prosperity, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample of this product from MBs website for taking their skin analysis and I loved it Will be purchasing the full sized very soon! I love the light refreshing scent! I apply the cream at night before bed and wake up with a more refreshed look and I have truly seen some improvements in my fine lines around my eyes!
Kristen W.
Johns Creek, GA
This product was WAY too oily. I could actually see the oil sitting on top of the cream in the jar. It actually made me break out on my upper cheekbones and sides of my nose. I used it for about two weeks and then threw it away. I had ordered it from Ulta.com. I would not buy this eye cream again.
Alena B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
How good is this mask ?
Idoia A.
I bought this online without trying it because I need a rich eye cream for winter... Is this good? Because maybe some others from the brand are better for that...