Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion

Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion "O"

BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful, clarifying astringent. Formulated to address body breakouts.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Isopropyl Alcohol, Camphor, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Allantoin, Biotin,Styrax Benzoin Gum, Pyridoxine HCl, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

After cleansing, apply to back, chest, and/or shoulders using a cotton ball or pad. For use on body only: This product is not to be used on the face. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion
Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion "O"
Michaellynn L.
When Summer got super hot I get Oiler in my t zone. I also was breaking out on chin and jaw line. I went to Ulta and purchased an entire regime of this brand. But this toner cleared my skin up, helps with the oil but the best is my poors on my nose look smaller. It can be strong so I wouldn’t recommend for very sensitive skin.
Lizette L.
El Paso, TX
Bought the double pack on Hautelook for the same price as buying one and I do not regret it.
It will probably take me all year to get through but i love this toner so much I don’t mind.
It feels so refreshing on the skin after cleansing!
Amanda E.
Mesa
Mario Badescu’s Special Cleansing lotion “O” works very, very well for body imperfections. It’s strong enough to make a huge impact on acne flair ups on shoulders, back and the chest without over-drying the area. The Camphor is a nice refreshing sensation that immediately wakes you up and gives you that super clean feeling.  Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion "O"
Raquel F.
Cheboygan, MI
One of my favorite brands for facial products! Always consistent and never disappoint! Always have a nice scent and are very cost efficient which is the best. I always get these products by this line from Ulta.
Maria B.
Been using on back for two days and already see some results! Love how clean it makes you feel. I can tell it is really cleaning my skin! Excited to use this longer and see the great results! Also even though it is $15 , a little on a cotton ball goes a long way, so I can see it lasting very long!
Stacey T.
bowling green
When you use something like this don’t expect results overnight. This came in the Mario badescu acne starter kit and I originally got the small version before this. Over time my skin was less oily, more radiant, I literally love how my acne prone skin looks without makeup these days!
Alicia M.
East Stroudsburg
This cleanser is really great for your skin. All the sudden I had pimples on my back and I used the 0 solution. I really like it. I also bought the set with 3 facial sprays. Lavender, cucumber and rose. They all smell really yummy and the price of it was reasonable.
Sage H.
Grand Rapids
it works well for my oily sensitive skin i use it at night before moisturizer and i like it a lot it kinda soothes my skin and feels fresh and not super alcoholic. i would recommend it. the smell isn't that bad either you're only applying a little to a cotton ball anyways
Nghi L.
I like this toner since it does it job well. I don’t really like its smell but I’m still ok with that. My skin feels fresh and clean after using it. I don’t expect too much on a toner since it’s just an extra step to cleanse my skin but this toner is great!
Jaylen L.
Bowling Green, KY
This toner works magic on your face. It kept my acne at bay and helped with my fine lines. I always felt refreshed. The value is great and the price is super affordable. I keep this on my sink!