Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion "C"

BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful, clarifying astringent. Formulated with Sulfur. Addresses breakouts and control shine.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camphor, Sulfur, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone,CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

Twice daily after cleansing, apply to skin with a cotton ball or pad. Wipe in sweeping, outward motions until the cotton comes up clean. Avoid eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion
Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion "C"
Cassidy B.
Lynnwood
I have only been using it for a few weeks but so far I’m not impressed. First it smells extremely strong of alcohol and it’s just a really harsh toner. My skin does better when using soothing products versus harsh ones like this, so I only use it a few nights a week. It hasn’t dried me out which is great but I haven’t noticed any positive benefits from it yet. I will continue using it and perhaps use it more frequently as long as it doesn’t irritate my skin.
Amy N.
I've been using this for quite a few months now, I got the product back in September. I waited to write a review because I wanted to give my skin time to adjust and enough time for the product to take effect. However, I can honestly say that this product hasn't done much for my skin at all. It hasn't improved but again it hasn't done anything completely bad either. The only thing is that it is a very drying toner and my skin was slightly irritated at the beginning with the cleansing lotion. It's just mediocre and at this point, I am still using it just to finish the bottle up.  I am disappointed that I there were no skin improvements.
danielle a.
Waco, TX
I love this product. It is spendy for $16 a bottle. but it works wonders. my skin feels super clean and fresh after. I am a dancer so I use it on my back since I am on the floor a lot and it helps keep my back clear of breakout and looking clean.  I would recommend this product 100%, My skin does not feel dried out after using. my skin doesnt feel oily either.
Katherine G.
I really like this toner. I use it after I cleanse my face and lives my skin feeling soft and smelling good. But in my opinion there are cheaper options out there and will provide the same results. I would repurchase if it was a little bit more on the affordable side. I still love Mario Badescu though.
Erica G.
Homestead, FL
Absolutely love using this product to help clear up acne that I have on my body. It helps to cleanse the skin and completely remove and dirt, sweat or oil from the skin. If used consistently you will see amazing results and have healthy clean skin!
Elizabeth D.
I like when toners make your skin feel tight but not dry and this one accomplished that. It has worked so well with my oily acne prone skin. I also noticed it makes me look very refreshed and bright. I definitely notice a difference when I use it.
Taylor N.
I have recently bought this in the last 6 months as a new skin care routine. I don’t LOVE it. I don’t hate it. I usually use it 3-4 times a week and use my other toner the rest of the week. The smell is good, the price is great.
Alexis B.
Wilmington
Purchased at: ULTA
Mario badescu is a holy grail of skin care. This is coming from someone who has suffered from combination skin, large pores, and uneven skin/coloring. It is hard to find something that essentially perfects my skin but this does exactly that. I would highly recommend this!
Taryn K.
Oklahoma City
Unlike most astringents, this one doesn’t sting or burn your face! It’s actually really cooling. I love that it’s not harsh and doesn’t dry out my face either. I’ve noticed a vast improvement on my skin when I use this.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I absolutely love this cleansing lotion/toner. It is so effective and I honestly noticed a difference almost right away. The packaging is really effective and simple. It does have a strong scent, but it doesn’t bother me because it’s working. It can be a little harsh on my skin but in the best way possible. It’s really clearing up my acne, getting rid of my scars, and overall just evening my skin tone. I highly recommend this, it’s worth the price tag.
Maia S.
Fredonia , NY
Does this product dry out the skin? I have acne scars. Does this product help heal them?

Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion