Mario Badescu Silver Powder

by Mario Badescu

Shop MARIO BADESCU Silver Powder. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this helps with acne scars ?
Does Mario Badescu Silver Powder work for minimizing sebaceous filaments on nose?
does this product work right away? Does it keep you not oily all day or do you have to reapply?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Silver Powder!
Product Highlights
The best product I have ever used to get rid of my blackheads...and i've tried A LOT of products.in reviews
I love it, even if it is a bit messy but a little goes a long ways.in reviews
Chagan S.
Rochester, NY
Mario Badescu Silver Powder uploaded by Chagan S.
I bought this because they market it as a holy grail for T-zone oil control. I’ve tried it for a few weeks, doesn’t seem to work for me. I saw some YouTube hacks of trying it like a clay face-mask. So I’ll try that again or it’ll go into my donate pile.
Kadie  G.
Gibsonia, PA
Mario Badescu Silver Powder uploaded by Kadie  G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been very impressed with this product! Happened to see it pop up on Amazon Prime Day for a great price and I’ve been battling acne, blackheads and red marks for ages. First use it cleared up red spots I’ve had on my chin forever! I was shocked! I’ve used it 2x a week since then (about 6x now) and it’s slowly clearing my black heads, red spots and I just feel my face is more evenly toned. I put it on with a wet cotton ball, super easy and I sit for 10min sometimes a little longer if I am distracted. I do see a tiny bit of power start to flake but I keep still and don’t walk around so it keeps it flaking minimal. I use 1-2 cotton rods with toner and it comes off so easily. Then I do my regular night routine (sometimes I skip retinol) and I do use a slightly more moisturizing cream the nights I use the silver powder. Super impressed, easy and I can live with the flaking mask as it dries for the skin results!
Rime H.
losangeles
Mario Badescu Silver Powder uploaded by Rime H.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
The only product I use for my zits. Somehow it speeds up the healing process to where it dries up the pimple fast, you can see a big difference in only one night.
Miquela P.
Rio rancho nm
Mario Badescu Silver Powder uploaded by Miquela P.
I love this to get rid of my blackheads. This dries them out and makes them easier to take out.
Veronica G.
Mario Badescu Silver Powder uploaded by Veronica G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Today was the first day trying this. I’m giving it three stars but I will be back to review it the more I use it. So first off I wanna say this is a powdery face mask. It’s filled to the rim which is cool. I have oily t zone and this made my excess oils less viewable. It removed the excess oil. If also semi mattified my t zone area and it felt smooth. I still have oils, but not as much. As you leave it on the powder does come off and it goes on your shirt so if you love that shirt do not wear it. I used a makeup brush to put it on as it seemed to be easy to apply. It gets hard after a while and removing it is easy. You just add toner to a cotton ball and remove it. I will come back for an update. Mario Badescu Silver Powder
Carissa P.
Bridgeport
Mario Badescu Silver Powder is a great product if you have oily skin. Unfortunately it did not get rid of my blackheads.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Mario Badescu Silver Powder uploaded by Emily M.
I’m not entirely sure what it does? I got it in a sample box and ... meh. That said, I’m not really prone to blackheads in the first place. Also, I hate the packaging- as you can see, there’s powder everywhere.
Michaela F.
Webster (town)
Mario Badescu Silver Powder uploaded by Michaela F.
It may say it is for acne but it also works AMAZING for blackheads. After I wash it off my nose, it feels so smooth and I can see a visibly change in my pores. Silver is the key ingredient here. I used it on my adolescent, hormonal brother that struggles with major blackheads on his nose and it even worked for him!!
Miranda R.
Valley Vlg, CA
The best product I have ever used to get rid of my blackheads...and I've tried A LOT of products.
Alexandra M.
Fergus Falls, MN
Mario Badescu Silver Powder uploaded by Alexandra M.
Cleanses my skin very well and is perfect for shrinking pores and making my skin appear matte. Overall, huge win for me! I mostly use it in the shower right after the cleanser.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany V.
il y a un an
Christy D. il y a un an
I haven’t used for this purpose but would be curious! I have this product and use for ‘spot care’ on acne. I will definitely try and let you know what I discover!