BY MARIO BADESCU

Classic shaving staple. Non-foaming, creamy formula. Hydrates, softens, and soothes.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Carbomer, PEG-15 Cocamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Limonene, Linalool

How To Use

Wait a few minutes after applying PRE-SHAVE CONDITIONER, then apply a thin, even layer of shaving cream on top (avoiding the eye area). Shave as usual and rinse thoroughly. Follow with toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
Angelo t.
Minford, OH
I tried this shaving cream and I got good results. It is very gentle on my skin and didn't have an overwhelming scent. The non foaming formula is amazing and it really softened my beard and prepped it for shaving. The lavender antiseptic is great for preventing razor rashes and bumps, which look not so good. It works better than other drug store shaving creams I have tried. I was able to get a close shave and I will continue to use it.
Lilly H.
It is a good shaving cream, but I have cheaper alternatives. Such as eos, pure silk, etc. this one really is great but I don’t want to pay so much for a shaving cream when I can get one for $5 that works just as good:)
Jordyn D.
French Settlement
It's a very smooth, creamy texture that stays in place with a little water splash amd very hydrating. This would work very well for dry or extremely sensitive skin. I would not purchase this again because it doesnt foam enough to give a clear line of where you've shaved and as someone who loves a close shave this just doesn't allow the razor as close to the skin.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of few Mario products I use. I will say it is one of my favorites next to the drying lotion. I have problems with razor burn, and this helps tremendously. This is all I buy no for those sensitive areas. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with razor burn.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
Nice, light, clean scent. It kind of lathers up a bit. Not as much as soap, but a bit. I really noticed a difference between this and barbosol and my other favorite eos shave cream. I like to use it after an exfoliating wash. Really nice!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
This shaving cream is amazing leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth very effective makes my shaving easier because it's soft and smooth and gentle on my skin great quality and value definitely recommend it
Alexandria K.
I bought this product for my boyfriend and he loves it ! I plan on buying again it doesn't irritate his skin at all. It's a little more pricey then most but it's worth it .
I suffer from dry skin , especially on my legs when shaving. It is definitely worth your buck and does not break the bank . Simple and fresh packaging which I loved , I definitely recommend this product for those who are dry in some areas .
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
I felt like this shaving cream really helped me get a close shave. I loved the creaminess of it. I did have to order it online and the price wasn't too bad. I can tell you a little goes a long way with this cream. This shaving cream also didn't have an overwhelming smell. Definitely would buy again.
Jules D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is great.  I have sensitive skin and the shaving creams prevents shaving bumps and razor burn. It is my go-to product for shaving and I love how it leaves my legs feeling. I would recommend this product to everyone I know and I am a repeat purchaser
Gabby P.
How is this shaving cream