Add a Photo

By MARIO BADESCU
#3 in Night Cream

Seaweed Night Cream - A non-greasy, oil-free night cream enriched with seaweed, collagen and hyaluronic acid to soften, hydrate and nourish the skin without clogging pores. It leaves the skin feeling soft and silky.(1.0 oz.) - Seaweed Night Cream

Photos (8)
Spokane, WA
I began using this night time moisturizer about one month ago. I have had a problem with texture of my skin on my cheeks near my nose. after about one week of using this product my texture has been significantly improved. Two weeks after using this moisturizer at night I started to have multiple breakouts. I was using more product then I should have so recently I am using less. The only difficulty with using less product is that it pulls on the skin when applying. It feels like it sits on the skin for quite a while before soaking in. The price for this product is fair $22 for 1 oz and does moisturize well. I have barely made a dent in the jar so it will last a long time. I would recommend this product for someone looking to get out of drug store moisturizers while staying in a budget.
christine f.
christine f.
I have been using this product for the past year and I've literally used it every night. It started when I recieved samples after placing a sephora order. I recieved two packets and fell in love. Was so upset when I ran out but ended up going to my Ulta and getting a full size there. I've had the full size for about 9 months and probably won't need a new one for another 3. Needless to say it lasts forever because you only need a small amount at night night because its so creamy and lathers well if that makes sense. My face always feels hydrated in the morning but never greasy. I feel like it maintains that youthful glow for my skin. No joke, if you haven't tried it...I recommend that you do asap! 😊
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
San Fernando, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have used this product before and they are right it is a night cream I think its best for more dry skin because it kinda just sits on the skin. it is in a tub so its annoying if you want to share with someone should consider using a pump or a little scoop to pick the product up with. used it around the time I started using a new face product to clear up my skin didn't know which was clearing up my face until I stopped using this however it wasn't making it bad either
Alexxis M.
Alexxis M.
Floresville, TX
was really excited to use this product, since I've had great luck with other Mario Badescu products. I do not have especially oily skin, but this was much too oily for me :( I also broke out and found that it clogged my pores. I actually had to wash it off my face a few nights because it felt sticky on my pillow. I will continue to purchase Mario Badescu products (the enzyme cleanser is the best), but unfortunately this was not a winner for me.
Rae P.
Rae P.
Cambridge , MA
I have been using this product for a whole week now, but what a difference! Immediately the very next day after my first application my friend asked me what I had done to my skin because it looked incredible! I live in New England, so during the winter I need a heavy duty moisturizer. This holds up to the extremely dry air and keeps my skin well hydrated without feeling goopy or heavy at night.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Nov. 3, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: none
I bought a jar of this about a year ago and was instantly hooked. It's hard to find products for oiler skin that won't make you more oily but also moisturize. I've also noticed that it helps with blackheads too. The night cream is light and smells good as well. It's perfect to apply before you go to bed after you've removed all your makeup.
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
I really enjoy this night cream, I purchased it in a kit with other products to clean and treat your skin. excellent cream to apply at night before to bed and you wake up with soft and glowy skin. it's a little oily but not a heavy grease feel and feels amazing on the skin. I definitely recommend it especially to those with dry skin.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
Nov. 15, 2016, 12:57 a.m.
Review for: none
I love this cream! It is thick but not crazy thick. You can still slightly feel it on your skin in the morning, so you know it's constantly working throughout the night. My skin always feels so soft and plump after using this product too.

Sometimes I'll even use it during the day if I feel my skin needs a little extra hydration
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
I use this night cream after the enzyme cleansing gel & cucumber lotion and I love it! It leaves my face feeling so moisturized through the night without feeling greasy! This was recommended for combo skin like mine because it provides the needed moisture without the breakouts from pore clogging.
Alison A.
Alison A.
Media, PA
While I can't comment on the long term effects of this cream I can say that I love it. It is THICK - like very very thick. Probably the thickest cream I've ever used. I only wear it at night as the name suggests and in the am my skin is very soft and smooth looking!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
I have wanted to try this product for awhile now! Is it worth the purchase?
Jeanette P.
Jeanette P.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone know if this is vegan?
O I.
O I.
Does this cream help with acne marks?
Spokane, WA
How necessary is the use of a toner with this product? I have never used a toner and I am unsure of what the use really is for a toner. On the instructions for this product it says to use it AFTER toning... please help!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles?