Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream

by Mario Badescu

Shop Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this a good dupe for the LaMer cream?
Hi! What's the scent of this product?
Is this product good for super dry skin? What are some pros/cons?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream!
Product Highlights
Total winner ! thick and rich night cream that is deeply hydrating i have skin that is on the drier side so this is a mega amazing one i love everything seaweed and natural like this and am so glad i got it the price point is amazing and the quality is beautiful in reviews
This night cream has literally changed the texture of my skin. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and after trying this my skin actually feels like skin again. I can't rave about this enough for people with dry skin. It doesn't feel heavy on this skin and it feels so refreshing.in reviews
The night cream is made up of seaweed and I am down to try anything that is natural and made with cool stuff such as this (am I weird?) Anyway this is for the night time but I really really love it for the morning, when it is freezing cold outside and your face tends to dry up, you know what I mean? I love this stuff. It goes on so smooth--almost like a nice velvet layer. Your face feels hydrated and the smell is not overwhelming. The product actually looks like its green with a silver coating (not grey, I mean holographic!!!) Pros: Great for Sensitive skin, great for dry skin, great for acne prone, use at night Cons: gets too oily if applied in the morning on a hot or humid day Follow me on instagram for more makeup and beauty related stuff @violetavaldez_ in reviews
Em W.
Bixby
I recently ran out of my LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream and needed something for a quick dupe til I can get some more of it. I looked up the ingredients and popular dupes and this seaweed night cream came up immediately. I decided to try it out and it worked great. It’s not as healing and nourishing as the La Mer but it does the job and doesn’t break me out. The only difference is the La Mer helped me with my acne and helped get rid of it while the Mario doesn’t break me out worse but also doesn’t improve it anymore either.
Maria V.
I have been using this cream for over two months, and I just ordered my second jar today. I love this stuff. I use it both morning and night because I have super-dry skin. I also have very hyper-sensitive skin, which means my skin gets red and irritated from everything; including water. This does really help the redness, but what I like the most is it's moisturizing capabilities. I wear a foundation that covers any redness, so for the most part, I am able to hide it. However, the foundation is quite heavy and by the end of the day my face is horribly parched and can look very drawn and haggard. Not any more! By the end of the day, my face is still hydrated and I still have some dewy glow left over from my foundation. The consistency is very thick; much more so than any other cream I have used, which might turn some people off, BUT it emulsifies into the skin beautifully. I can actually feel it warm up and thin out. I have not had any breakouts or reactions to this cream which is rare, so I have ordered a face cleanser and toner (cleansing lotion) to try out as well. Great samples are sent with your order, which was an added and extremely pleasant bonus! I do believe I am hooked on Mario Badescu!
Danielle D.
Allentown, PA
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Danielle D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this mini size night cream and I was very hesitant to try this at first because my skin is so sensitive and was afraid this would make me break out. The first time I tried it, the cream felt so soothing and cooling to my skin without any irritation! There is such a beautiful glow left on your skin after using! Even my mom loves it
Baker W.
Charleston
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Baker W.
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
THIS PRODUCT IM IN LOVE! This product is at a really good price for what you get and I put it on when I’m doing my night my night routine and I put it on as a moisturizer and it makes my skin very soft and luscious. It helps with all the dryness that you have and has a great texture on your face!
Nicole B.
Rochester, MN
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Nicole B.
This is such a think cream. It moisturizes really well, but I can’t get on with the thickness of it. When I wear it at night it leaves a sticky residue on my pillowcase. It doesn’t sink in too well. I would not repurchase.Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream
Lizzy M.
Phoenix
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Lizzy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff! It has a nice calming smell in my opinion and it glides on like butter. It always makes my skin look better. Extremely hydrating. It also lasts forever. Definitely recommend and will repurchase! I also love that it is cruelty free!
Ashley W.
New Haven, CT
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Ashley W.
Overall I enjoyed this product, I just didn’t love it. The smell is pleasant but not overpowering. The product is a bit thick for me.
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Aaron H.
LOVE this product. Great for my combo skin. I live in the south where it’s humid but the cooler air still dries my skin out. This night cream is a game changer for me. I’m a repeat purchaser for sure.
Amanda O.
Oak Park, CA
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Amanda O.
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Amanda O.
Leaves skin feeling extra moisturized! Thick to apply, but totally worth it. Smell is not great. Overall, feels excellent on the skin and comes at a great price point
Pallavi K.
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Pallavi K.
Would recomend only if you have very dry skin. I bought this go tackle dry skin issues and though it solved the first problem, after few days of continuous use it started making by combination skin more greasy with enlarged pores. Planning to finish the product during winter when my skin gets dry due to weather change but not as daily night cream. Try it if you have super dry skin and watch for skins of blackheads or breakout.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashanti M.
Princeton, TX
il y a un an
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream Did you try to pair with  an acne product?
Meredith M. il y a un an
The only acne product I pair it with is the Mario badescu drying lotion, which is a spot treatment, and it works well!
Calin R.
Chicago
il y a un an
Rosanna C. il y a 4 mois
It can be a bit oily if you have very oily skin or acne prone, it could break you out. I have oily skin but because I use salycilic acid and other actives my face gets dry and dehydrated sometimes, that’s when I use this product.