Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream

Lightweight, oil-free formula. Features moisturizing powerhouses. Unveils a dewy complexion come morning.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract,Hydrolyzed Elastin, Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance),Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Triethanolamine,Diazolidinyl Urea, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green)

How To Use

Apply every evening after cleansing and toning. Layer over a serum for enhanced results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream Did you try to pair with  an acne product?
Did this cause breakouts in anyone?
How well does it moisturize and nourish the skin during sleep?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Total winner ! thick and rich night cream that is deeply hydrating i have skin that is on the drier side so this is a mega amazing one i love everything seaweed and natural like this and am so glad i got it the price point is amazing and the quality is beautiful ” in reviews
“This night cream has literally changed the texture of my skin. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and after trying this my skin actually feels like skin again. I can't rave about this enough for people with dry skin. It doesn't feel heavy on this skin and it feels so refreshing.” in reviews
“The night cream is made up of seaweed and I am down to try anything that is natural and made with cool stuff such as this (am I weird?) Anyway this is for the night time but I really really love it for the morning, when it is freezing cold outside and your face tends to dry up, you know what I mean? I love this stuff. It goes on so smooth--almost like a nice velvet layer. Your face feels hydrated and the smell is not overwhelming. The product actually looks like its green with a silver coating (not grey, I mean holographic!!!) Pros: Great for Sensitive skin, great for dry skin, great for acne prone, use at night Cons: gets too oily if applied in the morning on a hot or humid day Follow me on instagram for more makeup and beauty related stuff @violetavaldez_ ” in reviews
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Gabby H.
Purchased at: Sephora
The main reason I purchased this product was it was called out to be a dupe to Crème de la Mer (which I’ve only tried a small sample size & of course fell in love with). I did a lot of dupe research and saw this product not one, not twice, but 4, 5,10 times... Multiple, credible sources saying it was a great dupe for a fraction of the cost, so I went for it. I was definitely disappointed. I do not like the texture. I’m the type of person who gives skincare products a lot of chances though, just in case... that’s why you will see in the picture a good amount of it used (plus i don’t want to waste something I bought). I just overall was not satisfied unfortunately 😕
Brea, CA
This is probably my favorite night cream ever. It’s thicker than what I’m usually used to considering I have pretty oily skin but somehow, it’s fine. It’s not greasy feeling at all even though I thought it would be because of the consistency. The smell is my favorite part though. But besides that, I do see a difference in my skin. I am no longer as oily as before and my skin has cleared up and evened out. I used to have small bumps on my forehead but I don’t anymore.
Davie, FL
I really do enjoy the Seaweed Night Cream. It is a thick, creamy consistency and a little really does go a long way. I have combination-oily skin, and I typically will use a little of this cream after cleansing and toning. It is relatively affordable compared to other night creams on the market. The only downside is that it kind of smells like a grandma cream. Other than that, it is a great product that leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump (in the best way)!
Fort dodge, IA
I LOVE, love love This product! I have not used too many night creams before but holy moly did this one make a big difference in my skin. I tend to have dry skin and this makes my skin feel great everyday. Another thing I like about this brand is they will send you free samples (you pay shipping) of some of their items so you can try them out. Not sure if I would have thought to buy a separate night moisturizer if I wouldn’t have tried it out first.
Dry prong, LA
SO to start off I will say it absolutely is moisturizing. I bought this as I heard it was a dupe for LaMer and it might be...I think I might be allergic to something in this perhaps or maybe it is not for some skin types. I literally have huge red spots that come up when I use this and I wanted to be able to use and love but it is just not for me I suppose. Also...it has a medicinal strange smell.#myopinion
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a hydrating night cream that soaks into your skin so beautifully. I literally use a nickel size amount and it covers my whole face. This product has lasted me well over a month and it looks like I barely made a dent in it. Before applying this, I use the Mario Badescu Vitamin C serum and I can definitely tell the difference with how hydrated my skin looks! (Just for reference, I have combo skin)
Cincinnati, ohio
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a nice night cream for those of dry skin! It smells like playdoh (it goes away once rubbed in) but if u can get past the scent it’s really nice on the skin. It makes it look so glowy and bouncy plus it helped with my the dry spots in between my nose! It’s got a weird texture u almost have to run it in between ur fingers before applying but it works and seaweed holds so many benefits!
Charleston
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Baker W.
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
THIS PRODUCT IM IN LOVE! This product is at a really good price for what you get and I put it on when I’m doing my night my night routine and I put it on as a moisturizer and it makes my skin very soft and luscious. It helps with all the dryness that you have and has a great texture on your face!
Greer, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cream. It smells nice, and it feels crazy hydrating. I feel like my skin drank a glass of water. The only negative about this product is that it took a while to rub in after I did the rest of the Mario Badescu skincare regimen, but it wasn’t that negative enough to even take a star off. I really like this skincare. I’d highly recommend it. Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream
New York
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Carolina G.
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream uploaded by Carolina G.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite night creams! I love Mario Badescu’s creams so much. This brands night creams are so Dewey and moisturizing I wake up the next day to a smooth, moisturized face! Since I completely ran out of this one I’ve been using the Mario Badescu Chamomile Night Cream and a really good job as well. But once I run out I will definitely go back to the seaweed night cream!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 jours
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream Did you try to pair with  an acne product?
Upland, CA
il y a 2 mois
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream Does this dry out the skin ? Also is this good to make oily skin not as oily ?
il y a 10 mois
What do we think about this baby? Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream what skin type is this good for because it really clogs my pores 😰
Melanie G. • il y a 5 mois
It broke me out 😪 I was so bummed, I really wanted to like this product.