BY MARIO BADESCU #22 in Night Cream

Seaweed Night Cream - A non-greasy, oil-free night cream enriched with seaweed, collagen and hyaluronic acid to soften, hydrate and nourish the skin without clogging pores. It leaves the skin feeling soft and silky.(1.0 oz.) - Seaweed Night Cream

• Does it hydrate your skin and helps under eye circles?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this night cream out. I am more on the dry s...1 Answers
  • How necessary is the use of a toner with this product? I have nev...4 Answers
Heather A.
central
Review for: Seaweed Night Cream
This is a very very nice night cream. It’s very good for acne prone / and sensitive skin. It isn’t crazy expensive but isn’t cheap either. I really do enjoy this brand ! I picked this up at Ulta and you only need the smallest bit and it really does hydrate your skin! The name of it really didn’t make me want to try it lol, but the great reviews on it did. I love this moisturizer. Great for night time and even during winter time as a day cream of your skin is super super dry! I highly recommend this product! It’s amazing 😍
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Review for: Seaweed Night Cream
I'm actually upset I love this so much! lol.. I received it for free on a sale and I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it. Oh. Em. SKIN! After using for a week now, my skin is hydrated better than ever. I'm finding fewer dry patches each day. I had one particularly bad dry patch on my chin and one on my cheek. No matter what I used, I can't seem to get rid of them. Within this week, they are almost gone! The only reason I'm upset I love this so much is because it's out of my budget to purchase :(
Diana S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: none
I bought this on a whim at Urban Outfitters since MB is one of my trusted brands and homegirl needed a night cream. It seems like it's a small jar but I've had it since March and it's still half left. The product itself is green and leaves a film on your skin. Don't fret, 'cause your skin quickly dissolves the cream. The smell is a bit medicine(y) but honestly, I like the smell because it seems like it's working. Let's chat ingredients. Collagen, elastin, and glycerin are ingredients known to hydrate skin, promote healing, and help w/ anti aging. I've noticed in the morning my skin seems more supple with a glow as if I had 10 hours of sleep. That being said, there are times (on my period) that this product breaks me out. It's for that reason my rating is 4/5. Overall great product for all skin types!
Kaiti N.
Nashville, TN
Review for: none
When I picked up the tester at Ulta, it was clearly in need of a replacement - the smell was so strong that I didn't know if I would be able to use it. Thankfully, the smell of my freshly opened container was perfectly reasonable for such a unique product. I have oily skin, so I'm always wary of products that claim to be super hydrating because I'm a little skeptical that it might have some unnecessary oils in it. This night cream is perfect for a deep moisturizing treatment that leaves my skin soft and not too oily in the morning.
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
Review for: none
I have never used a single product from this company that I would not give five stars to (and I have a cabinet in my house dedicated to tons of different Mario Badescu products. This night cream at the moment, however, is my absolute shining star! As someone who suffers from a few hormonal imbalances, I am prone to dry and sensitive skin; this product has helped me treat that. Since I began using (religiously) MB's Seaweed Night Cream, I would wake up each morning with flakey, irritated skin. Now, I wake up with dewey beautiful skin and a whole lot more self-confidence. I recommend Mario Badescu to EVERYONE, and this product especially!
Gianna G.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: none
I used to use this moisturizer all the time but within the last 6 months I’ve cut out every skincare product with alcohol as an ingredient from my routine. But other than that I loved the way it made my skin feel and it wasn’t too heavy on the skin. I only used it once or twice a week because thicker moisturizers clog my pores. If you don’t mind the ingredients I think it’s worth trying and there is a good amount in the container for the price (a little goes a long way).
Megan B.
Review for: none
This product was absolutely awful. It says it is good for all skin types. I have oily-combo skin and this was waaayyyy too heavy for me. It felt super greasy on my skin and left a sticky residue. Plus, it never really sank into my skin. I only tried this twice, and both times I woke up looking like a grease ball with new breakouts on my skin. Maybe if you have super dry skin this might be good, but for anyone with normal to oily skin, I would stay away.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Review for: none
I quite enjoy the smell of this product! it smells fresh and natural and not too overpowering! I got this as a sample from Ulta and man a little goes a very long way! This is some THICK night cream you only need to use a smaller amount! Definitely on the heavier side which makes it perfect for a night cream! I would recommend as it hydrates very very well!
Surelis D.
Elizabeth , NJ
Review for: Seaweed Night Cream
Great product. I have been using it for sometime now and my face have change so much. When I put it on, I feel my skin transforming. The price is worth it ! I use it with other Mario badescu products
Katie L.
Review for: none
I can't say enough of this product! I received a sample as part of a rewards program at my local Ulta and I'm definitely planning on purchasing this! I love that it glides onto my face, soaks in quickly, and makes my skin feel soft and silky. I wake up with smoothe skin everyday! A little goes a long way and I haven't had any problems! Totally in love!
Alexis R.
I have wanted to try this product for awhile now! Is it worth the purchase?
Jeanette P.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone know if this is vegan?
Mimi G.
Spokane, WA
How necessary is the use of a toner with this product? I have never used a toner and I am unsure of what the use really is for a toner. On the instructions for this product it says to use it AFTER toning... please help!
O I.
Does this cream help with acne marks?
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles?