BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, oil-free formula. Features moisturizing powerhouses. Unveils a dewy complexion come morning.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract,Hydrolyzed Elastin, Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance),Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Triethanolamine,Diazolidinyl Urea, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green)

How To Use

Apply every evening after cleansing and toning. Layer over a serum for enhanced results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles?3 Answers
  • Does it hydrate your skin and helps under eye circles?1 Answers
  • Would this cream be good for dry skin? Because the usuall...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream
  • "Total winner ! thick and rich night cream that is deeply hydrating i have skin that is on the drier side so this is a mega amazing one i love everything seaweed and natural like this and am so glad i got it the price point is amazing and the quality is beautiful " in 40 reviews
  • "This night cream has literally changed the texture of my skin. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and after trying this my skin actually feels like skin again. I can't rave about this enough for people with dry skin. It doesn't feel heavy on this skin and it feels so refreshing." in 30 reviews
  • "The night cream is made up of seaweed and I am down to try anything that is natural and made with cool stuff such as this (am I weird?) Anyway this is for the night time but I really really love it for the morning, when it is freezing cold outside and your face tends to dry up, you know what I mean? I love this stuff. It goes on so smooth--almost like a nice velvet layer. Your face feels hydrated and the smell is not overwhelming. The product actually looks like its green with a silver coating (not grey, I mean holographic!!!) Pros: Great for Sensitive skin, great for dry skin, great for acne prone, use at night Cons: gets too oily if applied in the morning on a hot or humid day Follow me on instagram for more makeup and beauty related stuff @violetavaldez_ " in 21 reviews
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I found this product on amazon and had never tried a Mario Badescu product before. The packaging was quite small, but it was affordable and I expected it to last me a month or two. A year and a half of daily use later, I still have product left. You only need the tiniest amount to make your whole face feel luxuriously soft and pampered. Once applied, the product doesn’t feel tacky; it’s a very silky consistency and not at all oily. It has both collagen and hyaluronic acid in it which are necessities for a night cream in my opinion. My only qualm with the product is the heavy perfume. I’m typically never one to complain about fragrance and I generally consider it a plus, but it is so strong in this product. That being said, it won’t deter me from repurchasing.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is the best night cream I've used for my skin and the price is great! I have combination skin, oily in the tzone but can get flakey as well. I also have rosacea but with the seaweed night cream and washing my face daily with dermalogica special cleansing cleanser I keep my rosacea under control. This night cream does NOT brake me out which is big for me. I recently accidentally bought the chamomile night cream and just decided to try it. Wrong move! It broke me out bad on my chin and cheeks. It took 2 weeks for my face to clear up again after going back to my seaweed night cream. It's not heavy and doesn't moisturize excessive dry skin & it's oil free. I wake up with my skin soft and no redness. I love it!
Brianna S.
Lake Worth, FL
I received this in a skincare set as a birthday gift from a friend. I've been super into skincare lately but have never really touched any Mario Badescu products after their drying lotion disappointed me. I am IN LOVE with this night cream! It's thick but absorbs quickly and doesn't leave me feeling greasy like a lot of super hydrating creams do. My skin is definitely on the more oily side. so I was nervous this would leave me extra shiny in the mornings, but I wake up and my skin looks plump and well moisturized. It creates the perfect base for my makeup!
Rosa E.
Escondido, CA
I recently started using this as a part of my nighttime skin care routine before bed and it is AMAZING! Super moisturizing and leaves my skin looking glowing and radiant, doesn’t have a strong smell to it either. Goes on super smooth but it is not oily. I usually have pretty dry skin but this has helped keep my skin moisturized all day! I follow it with some of the Mario Badescu rose water facial spray and my skin has been immaculate ever since! The best thing about Mario Badescu products is that they are affordable! Love it!!
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
This is my holy grail product! I use this every night during the fall/winter and spring/summer I apply it at least 3x a week for extra hydration. I have extremely sensitive skin and was hesitant at first applying this to my face because it is think however it works wonders! You also cannot beat the price of this as it feels luxurious but has a very affordable price tag:)
Lauren C.
Sudbury, MA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This moisturizer is amazing, I don’t particularly like this product for the day time- just a personal preference. I use this product before bed and it immediately feels incredibly hydrating. A little goes a long way and even though the formula is extremely thick it blends and soaks into the skin right away but keeps the skin hydrated throughout the night.
Mikaela D.
St. Cloud,MN
This night cream is super hydrating and so smooth. A little goes a long way, I never use more than a pea size and it covers my whole face. The only thing I don’t like is that I have oily skin so I can’t use it multiple days in a row because it clogs my pores kind of easily. But I use it after a mask and do this routine before bed so my skin can have the night to refresh.
Sarah T.
palm coast
If you are in the market for hydrating night cream that doesn’t break your bank look no further!! The color is a soft sea foam green that glistens. I imagine that if a mermaid needed a night treatment this would be her pick. A little bit will do you as this really glides across your skin. Doesn’t make my face feel itchy and doesn’t break me out. Anti aging included.
Shannon M.
Hilton
Personally, I’m not a fan of this night cream. I find the texture to be WAY too greasy, and it doesn’t spread or sink into the skin easily. Once it’s in it feels moisturizing, but the next morning I always end up feeling like a greaseball, and I don’t even have oily skin. Also, the seaweed smell of this is a bit off putting.
Nicole H.
Virginia Beach
People will blindly use this stuff without checking the ingredients. This cream contains isopropyl myristate; seriously, that is the third ingredient listed, and anyone who's done their research knows that stuff is HIGHLY comedogenic. I can vouch by the blackheads that have been popping up on my face while using this cream, what a shame I didn't notice at first. So, just because this mosturizer is oil free doesn't mean that it's good for oily and breakout prone skin. It'd be perfect without the isopropyl myristate in it. Looks like I'm back on the hunt for another night cream.
O I.
Does this cream help with acne marks?
Mimi G.
Spokane, WA
How necessary is the use of a toner with this product? I have never used a toner and I am unsure of what the use really is for a toner. On the instructions for this product it says to use it AFTER toning... please help!
Alexis R.
I have wanted to try this product for awhile now! Is it worth the purchase?
Jeanette P.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone know if this is vegan?
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles?